Asian Aerospace 2006


Status
Not open for further replies.

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#3
k3nn3th03 said:
so its here again...

i have to ask my clerk to start opening the letter box everyday.. :bsmilie:

but dun think my cam good enough for aerial display..
Still got times to upgrade...:D

I got to get my customer to reserve tickets for me..:D
 

philliptan

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,491
0
0
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
#4
Definitely going. Hope to get trade tickets though... Public days are just tooooooo crowded to get good static displays shots...

Will be good to see you guys there, Don and Kenneth.

Anyone else coming? I know Damien for sure confirm dai guarantee will be there.... Nicholas, you going?
 

donchua

Senior Member
Nov 30, 2004
8,167
0
0
Tampines
#5
philliptan said:
Definitely going. Hope to get trade tickets though... Public days are just tooooooo crowded to get good static displays shots...

Will be good to see you guys there, Don and Kenneth.

Anyone else coming? I know Damien for sure confirm dai guarantee will be there.... Nicholas, you going?
If got trade show tickets I also cannot go though my work place just beside..
Got to work..
Only public show on Sat & Sun.
 

philliptan

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,491
0
0
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
#7
Sorry leh... if get trade tickets all not transferable... got name on ticket... :p

If I can get the trade tickets, then company will give us time off to watch. But I'm just a lowly chap, don't know got chance or not.
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#8
philliptan said:
Sorry leh... if get trade tickets all not transferable... got name on ticket... :p

If I can get the trade tickets, then company will give us time off to watch. But I'm just a lowly planner, don't know got chance or not.
hmm..never mind lar..no need ticket to shoot the performance outside anyway

hope can use this again...

 

philliptan

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,491
0
0
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
#11
WAH PIANG! That one L lens or is it one of the cannons used during National Day?!?

The timing of the airshow is quite bad... Nearly noon and the sun is high, the sky is too bright... Wish they have one in the late afternoon... best light then.
 

rinaldi86

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
620
0
0
Singapore
#12
On top of the AA2006, today's straits times wrote that Airbus A380 will land at Changi in November 2005. No date specified, but when times come, I hope there'll be a photo shoot outing to capture this giant bird :)
 

rinaldi86

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
620
0
0
Singapore
#13
BTW,

Badges issued are strictly non-transferable. Identity checks will be conducted. Please bring along your passport / NRIC for security checks on the day of your visit. Visitors without a valid badge or is found to have gained access with another person's badge will be prosecuted. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to visitors in jeans, bermudas, shorts, sandals slippers or sports shoes and to minor below 18 years old.
So to get in there have to wear formal? Jeans not allowed
 

Lensman

New Member
Feb 12, 2002
903
0
0
47
Singapore & Hong Kong
#15
rinaldi86 said:
On top of the AA2006, today's straits times wrote that Airbus A380 will land at Changi in November 2005. No date specified, but when times come, I hope there'll be a photo shoot outing to capture this giant bird :)
Perhaps SIA or Airbus has the answers.
 

Zplus

Senior Member
Mar 16, 2002
2,397
0
0
19
Some equitorial, tropical isle
#16
Actually, for the flying aerial display, it is better to shoot at the beach front. No blockage and you have a good panoramic view of where the planes are coming. This allows you to plan your shoot and also to track the planes. You can bring some shades and wear bermudas to beat the heat too.....

Indoors are only good for the static displays... but on public days, you are gonna get tonnes of people crowding!:)

AA06 Outdoor Survival Gear:
1) Cap
2) Shades
3) Sunblock
4) Sandals
5) Bermudas and light t-shirt
6) Field chair to sit down while chopping the best spot on the beach front.
7) Drinks
8) Long lens > 200mm
9) DSLR with lots of CF cards!
10) Monopod, in case you dont have Wai's strong hands! :bsmilie:
11) Towel to cover your gear from overheating in the sun and also for your sweat....;p
12) Wet weather protection... just in case it rains.
 

Lensman

New Member
Feb 12, 2002
903
0
0
47
Singapore & Hong Kong
#17
One more to add, a Spotter.

It wouldn't be fun swinging that red-ringed "L" white tua pow around, wondering which direction the plane is coming from or where exactly it is.....

Zplus said:
AA06 Outdoor Survival Gear:
1) Cap
2) Shades
3) Sunblock
4) Sandals
5) Bermudas and light t-shirt
6) Field chair to sit down while chopping the best spot on the beach front.
7) Drinks
8) Long lens > 200mm
9) DSLR with lots of CF cards!
10) Monopod, in case you dont have Wai's strong hands! :bsmilie:
11) Towel to cover your gear from overheating in the sun and also for your sweat....;p
12) Wet weather protection... just in case it rains.
 

philliptan

Senior Member
Jun 29, 2005
1,491
0
0
Pasir Ris
ourplants.wordpress.com
#19
rinaldi86 said:
On top of the AA2006, today's straits times wrote that Airbus A380 will land at Changi in November 2005. No date specified, but when times come, I hope there'll be a photo shoot outing to capture this giant bird :)
November 11 to 13. Will be parked at the F gates. Changi Coastal will be a good place to shoot it I guess.
 

rinaldi86

New Member
Apr 13, 2004
620
0
0
Singapore
#20
philliptan said:
November 11 to 13. Will be parked at the F gates. Changi Coastal will be a good place to shoot it I guess.
Thanks for the info.. any time for it? maybe can organise outing :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom