Any Pro90is owners?


Status
Not open for further replies.

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
Wow.. really nice sharp pictures! what did you do? does your settings of -1 to contrast , saturation and sharpness helps? i can't seem to get the quality like yours.

cheers
Jeremy
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Jer76
Wow.. really nice sharp pictures! what did you do? does your settings of -1 to contrast , saturation and sharpness helps? i can't seem to get the quality like yours.

cheers
Jeremy
Thanks

I guess you have not read up Phil's Pro 90 IS review at dpreview ..

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canonpro90/page11.asp

to reduce the sharpness is to reduce the noise .. you can sharpen the shot later on using Photoshop ..
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
thanks for the help bro.. will go try when i use my cam again.. : )
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Jer76
thanks for the help bro.. will go try when i use my cam again.. : )

FYI , u need a Canon Closeup lens 250D or 500D in order to take macro shot


when did u get the Pro 90 ? how much do you pay for it ?
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
i got it as soon as it came to Singapore.. got it for $2300.. now only $1999 : ( but i din regret buying it.. and i dun see many Singaporeans using it lei.. maybe its too ex... i dun own the 250D but i bought the Hoya 4+ close up lens.. orginal one to ex le..
 

megaweb

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
8,541
3
38
East
megaweb.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Jer76
i got it as soon as it came to Singapore.. got it for $2300.. now only $1999 : ( but i din regret buying it.. and i dun see many Singaporeans using it lei.. maybe its too ex... i dun own the 250D but i bought the Hoya 4+ close up lens.. orginal one to ex le..
when is "soon as it came to Singapore" ? Last year June ? I guess now it is selling < $1.6k
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
last yr march... i went around to check out the prices all around $1999 le... if got drop further i lagi sad .. hahaha
 

Jer76

Senior Member
Apr 21, 2002
1,049
0
36
West
yea... still keeping my options open... currently looking at some 2nd hand D30... if still too ex i'll probably hang on to it till later... very little cams wit 10x optical now besides the 2100uz.. keekeke
 

Bluestrike

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
43
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
Originally posted by Jer76
yea... still keeping my options open... currently looking at some 2nd hand D30... if still too ex i'll probably hang on to it till later... very little cams wit 10x optical now besides the 2100uz.. keekeke
and don't forget the IS....
It a useful feature and would really love to see it on the fuji DC *IE the S602Z......
 

Status
Not open for further replies.