Any Pro90is owners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. really nice sharp pictures! what did you do? does your settings of -1 to contrast , saturation and sharpness helps? i can't seem to get the quality like yours.

cheers
Jeremy

Originally posted by Jer76
Wow.. really nice sharp pictures! what did you do? does your settings of -1 to contrast , saturation and sharpness helps? i can't seem to get the quality like yours.

cheers
Jeremy

Thanks

I guess you have not read up Phil's Pro 90 IS review at dpreview ..

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canonpro90/page11.asp

to reduce the sharpness is to reduce the noise .. you can sharpen the shot later on using Photoshop ..

thanks for the help bro.. will go try when i use my cam again.. : )

thanks for the help bro.. will go try when i use my cam again.. : )

FYI , u need a Canon Closeup lens 250D or 500D in order to take macro shot

when did u get the Pro 90 ? how much do you pay for it ?

i got it as soon as it came to Singapore.. got it for $2300.. now only $1999 : ( but i din regret buying it.. and i dun see many Singaporeans using it lei.. maybe its too ex... i dun own the 250D but i bought the Hoya 4+ close up lens.. orginal one to ex le..

i got it as soon as it came to Singapore.. got it for $2300.. now only $1999 : ( but i din regret buying it.. and i dun see many Singaporeans using it lei.. maybe its too ex... i dun own the 250D but i bought the Hoya 4+ close up lens.. orginal one to ex le..

when is "soon as it came to Singapore" ? Last year June ? I guess now it is selling < $1.6k

last yr march... i went around to check out the prices all around $1999 le... if got drop further i lagi sad .. hahaha

yea... still keeping my options open... currently looking at some 2nd hand D30... if still too ex i'll probably hang on to it till later... very little cams wit 10x optical now besides the 2100uz.. keekeke

yea... still keeping my options open... currently looking at some 2nd hand D30... if still too ex i'll probably hang on to it till later... very little cams wit 10x optical now besides the 2100uz.. keekeke
and don't forget the IS....
It a useful feature and would really love to see it on the fuji DC *IE the S602Z......

Status
Not open for further replies.