Status
Not open for further replies.

tootsie

Jan 9, 2008
Singapore
www.flickr.com
2187365004_a5ac821430.jpg

Singapore Zoo ... with me and my d80

wah ... very tired ... out the whole morning ... then spent the rest of the day on flickr ... i'm off to bed ... hope u guys r not too bored with pictures of the zoo just yet ... hee

WOW!!! very nice leh!!! i didnt see the tiger take a dip ... must have been quite a sight. i m thinking of going to the river hong bao next month ... without a tripod ... dunno can onot ... hee

Hi tootsie ! i spent 2 hrs of camping at the white tiger area in order to capture those shots without a tripod :(. Those tigers are moving around always. i am considered pretty lucky to get shots like that!

galliano : sure can sell back to zoo ? ;p

think u should just contirbute to them or something..

with a watermark first

if so maybe u can exchange for pass to visit the zoo for free next time..

haha =)

@tootsie
A few of your pics are underexposed espcailly those with the white tiger. Shooting animlas does take a lot of patience and in general a slighty longer lens would help. You should tyr and borrow a cheap 70-300 to try out :) That green snake shot is nice though.

@Niveus
That tiger swimmin shot is a nice one. I would ahve cropped a little more off the top to give more attention to the eyes..

@tootsie
A few of your pics are underexposed espcailly those with the white tiger. Shooting animlas does take a lot of patience and in general a slighty longer lens would help. You should tyr and borrow a cheap 70-300 to try out :) That green snake shot is nice though.

@Niveus
That tiger swimmin shot is a nice one. I would ahve cropped a little more off the top to give more attention to the eyes..

hm..... oks! thanks for ya advice :)

@tootsie

hey thanks for the feedback ... really appreciate it. i'm so itching for lens ... but i'll make do with the kit and 50mm for cny ... wish me luck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.