9.33FM DJ Jia Hui @ Hougang Mac Donald's 18-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wahh.. jiahui actually quite cute hor... didn't see her b4 so dun know how she looks like.. Was listening to the live broadcast on air while they were in hougang....

Canonised said:
next time you see her again, tell her that you want to engage her for a photoshoot ... maybe offer her $500 and get 5 photographers to share ...

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
2. Cyber
and tell her that eow also got many lens that he wants to practise on her...:heart:

and please don't ask that aunty to come along ...:confused:

Bo lah.... won't bring extra person along... except me
Ok lol.... ONz ar... I see her again I sure ask her lol... but must ask her whether she interested or not... this one is my free TFCD shoot...:bsmilie:

djork said:
well.. i think it's still ok as long it's not enlarged.

Not trying to be brave to post OOF pics...:bsmilie:

Maybe my 17-40 got soft focus due to my UV filter was foggy as I was in the MAC for hrs waiting for Miss Ka Waii gal [Jia Hui] to come...:cool:

medallion said:
Jiahui!!! :heart:

She's so CUTE!

She's so cute... did she snatch your :heart: :bsmilie:

anavrin said:
Wahh.. jiahui actually quite cute hor... didn't see her b4 so dun know how she looks like.. Was listening to the live broadcast on air while they were in hougang....

Try get up close n personal... u will feel that her personality even better... :bsmilie:

Canonised said:
next time you see her again, tell her that you want to engage her for a photoshoot ... maybe offer her $500 and get 5 photographers to share ...

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
and tell her that eow also got many lens that he wants to practise on her...:heart:

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
2. Eric Lee :bsmilie:

Cyber said:
Not trying to be brave to post OOF pics...:bsmilie:

Maybe my 17-40 got soft focus due to my UV filter was foggy as I was in the MAC for hrs waiting for Miss Ka Waii gal [Jia Hui] to come...:cool:

Did a lot of people get into the mood of "heat" while waiting?

Canonised said:

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
2. Cyber
3. Eric Lee :bsmilie:

U are in for no.3...:bsmilie: dun leave me out...:cool:

Cyber said:
U are in for no.3...:bsmilie: dun leave me out...:cool:

Haha.... oh yeah.... u are the organiser :bsmilie:

Next time got her appearances remember to chio me eh ;)

Eric Lee said:
Haha.... oh yeah.... u are the organiser :bsmilie:

Next time got her appearances remember to chio me eh ;)

I Jio u when I ask for TFCD personally for testing... :bsmilie:

Cyber said:
8199.jpg
wah 933 got 2 pretty babes, or is that ah beng or ah pek on the left :dunno:

jacquesvile said:
wah 933 got 2 pretty babes, or is that ah beng or ah pek on the left :dunno:

Isn't it veri obvious that Chong Qing is a Young Guy ? R u trying to criticise Chong Qing? Or are u having some grudge with him :think: Pse be careful of wat u are saying ... this is a public forum... dun mess it ... I dun want to have any war here.... Pse watch your words...:nono:

Cyber said:
Dun think she married.... Becos Chong Qing did ask her whether she single or not... so she say no... so they played Boy Gal relationship game ... asking wat is good in her that ppl want to court her...:bsmilie:

We took cab with 2 friends [supporter of Jia Hui]

haha=)she hav not married.but she got a bf=)

Sure or not? :think: Photoshoot with Jia Hui? Interesting, but I'm interested in Pei Fen also... :lovegrin: 2x YES 933 DJs !!!;)

DSCF0605.jpg

Pei Fen and LingZi (Big Boyz Toyz 2005)

DSCF0607.jpg

Pei Fen = Super cute... (Big Boyz Toyz 2005)

Cyber said:
Isn't it veri obvious that Chong Qing is a Young Guy ? R u trying to criticise Chong Qing? Or are u having some grudge with him :think: Pse be careful of wat u are saying ... this is a public forum... dun mess it ... I dun want to have any war here.... Pse watch your words...:nono:
since u put in public forum,,,, for ppl to see,,, then why scared ppl talk bad or only want to hear good things,,, just like Gold 90.5 fm :bsmilie:

jacquesvile said:
since u put in public forum,,,, for ppl to see,,, then why scared ppl talk bad or only want to hear good things,,, just like Gold 90.5 fm :bsmilie:
sorry...but from what i see, you are criticising the person in the photo itself...not the photo...imagine your photos are posted and you are said to be of the opposite gender...how will you feel...and since this is a public forum don't you think a proper conduct should be taken into consideration...

To be honest, some photos posted within the forums seem to give the feeling that the photographers have never seen ladies before in person, and shoot tonnes of shots that are.... important to themselves.

sehsuan said:
To be honest, some photos posted within the forums seem to give the feeling that the photographers have never seen ladies before in person, and shoot tonnes of shots that are.... important to themselves.
i gotta agree wif u...i share the same sentiment at times too...

jacquesvile said:

Tok kok or amusing joke is ok for me.... but toking bad abt Mediacorp artiste is a bad example of the character in the person giving such comment...

If he is mentioning abt u, wat would u be thinking.... ask yourself if u want ppl to tok bad abt u? For example: "Is dat gal Ah Ma or Ah Soh or wat" ? :think:

Youhong said:
Sure or not? :think: Photoshoot with Jia Hui? Interesting, but I'm interested in Pei Fen also... :lovegrin: 2x YES 933 DJs !!!;)

Pei Fen = Super cute... (Big Boyz Toyz 2005)

U got a diff taste for super cute ....
Maybe I like Jia Hui better becos to me she looks more sweet... She's Ka waaaaiiii ne ... :lovegrin:
Especially when she strike this pose
8151.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.