9.33FM DJ Jia Hui @ Hougang Mac Donald's 18-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes, it might be a good idea not to talk in "cute-speak". Otherwise other photographers will think you're a joker with a camera, or rather a cameraman instead of a photographer.

Cyber said:
U got a diff taste for super cute ....
Maybe I like Jia Hui better becos to me she looks more sweet... She's Ka waaaaiiii ne ... :lovegrin:
Especially when she strike this pose
8151.jpg
Different taste better what... then no need to fight for the same one... Right? You got see her blog? http://sweetaudiodelights.blogspot.com/
I aim Pei Fen one... but don't mind 2x YES 933 DJs together...
DSCF0074.jpg

Snipe from a far...

Anyway, you don't want Andrea liao ar? I quote myself:
Youhong said:
Ask Charby to organise another shoot (Strawberry Gals part2 again) with Andrea lah... :bsmilie:
Some shots from the 15 Jan 2006 shoot at Fort Canning: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=172870 (By the way, there's typo error in the thread lah... 2005 vs 2006... super old thread liao...)
I want to shoot CiaXia again. I think I saw her working at Suntec City Addias... ;p

Youhong said:
Different taste better what... then no need to fight for the same one... Right? You got see her blog? http://sweetaudiodelights.blogspot.com/
I aim Pei Fen one... but don't mind 2x YES 933 DJs together...
DSCF0074.jpg

Snipe from a far...

Anyway, you don't want Andrea liao ar? I quote myself:

You should take shot with Pei fen... hahaha... then put as your Avatar...

I still stick to Andrea leh...:cool:

But I still waiting for Andrea to let me do a TFCD for her... exclusive one... :bsmilie: My neck damn stress liao waited for this day to come ...:cool:

u went 3 places?got take Lee teng ?haha=)
btw nice shoot out....=)they know why i cannt go...haha

next time you see her again, tell her that you want to engage her for a photoshoot ... maybe offer her $500 and get 5 photographers to share ...

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
2. Cyber
3. Eric Lee
4. yilishengxian

Ask her to bring Peifen along !!! ;p.

Cyber said:
You should take shot with Pei fen... hahaha... then put as your Avatar...

I still stick to Andrea leh...:cool:

But I still waiting for Andrea to let me do a TFCD for her... exclusive one... :bsmilie: My neck damn stress liao waited for this day to come ...:cool:
My avatar still my Samsung promoter leh... Ask Charby to organise lah...

yilishengxian said:
next time you see her again, tell her that you want to engage her for a photoshoot ... maybe offer her $500 and get 5 photographers to share ...

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
2. Cyber
3. Eric Lee
4. yilishengxian

Ask her to bring Peifen along !!! ;p.
Yup yup yup... :lovegrin: I wanna shoot Peifen too...

Youhong said:
My avatar still my Samsung promoter leh... Ask Charby to organise lah...

Yup yup yup... :lovegrin: I wanna shoot Peifen too...

Get your samsung promoter oso leh.... maybe u shoot with your samsung gal then put as avatar...:bsmilie:

Readjuzted liao....:sweatsm:

some diff in colour .... oredi compared the skin colour tone.... thanx for pointing out...;)

Got a few of Lee teng's pics... I never use flash... so not so clear ....

8286.jpg

yilishengxian said:
Y dun use flash? Unless u tell us guy u also need to snipe secretly :eek:

I prefer not to use ... becos might distract their work...:embrass:

nice shots, was it crowded?

Jackals said:
nice shots, was it crowded?

Not really crowded... was early dat day so shooting was easy... not much ppl are shooting ... Im the only one using DSLR beside the official photographer... :bsmilie:

Cyber said:
Not really crowded... was early dat day so shooting was easy... not much ppl are shooting ... Im the only one using DSLR beside the official photographer... :bsmilie:
So u cheat ur way in by making them think that u're an official too ;p

yilishengxian said:
So u cheat ur way in by making them think that u're an official too ;p

I won't say im official if u chose to say im.... anyway I juz happen to be one of those who had no prob getting in to the Mac as everyone does... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.