9.33FM DJ Jia Hui @ Hougang Mac Donald's 18-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.
FilterFunk said:
Jia Hui is a married lady if IIRC. :nono:

and how did you travel from hougang to amk to bb at unearthly hours huh? take the mediacorp bus? :think:

Dun think she married.... Becos Chong Qing did ask her whether she single or not... so she say no... so they played Boy Gal relationship game ... asking wat is good in her that ppl want to court her...:bsmilie:

We took cab with 2 friends [supporter of Jia Hui]

wah jiahui is really cute...nice shots
yah i listen to their radio program too...think she is still single and available...

supa4 said:
yah i listen to their radio program too...think she is still single and available...

Wonder who is the lucky guy to win her heart.... she so Ka Waii ...:think:

zcf said:
nice catch bro, the last one flash a bit harsh though.

Thanx for viewing n the constructive comments bro....:thumbsup:

eow said:
u mean it was taken veri late at night?

Thanx for viewing eow.... sori cannot Jio u yesterday as I got Model shoot at Sentosa...:cry:

dreamerz said:
haha...there is something call the taxi... :bsmilie:

you're right man...:bsmilie:

Cyber said:
Thanx for viewing eow.... sori cannot Jio u yesterday as I got Model shoot at Sentosa...:cry:
it ok ...got to cut down my spending too:cry:

Cyber said:
8199.jpg
She is a very sweet girl ..... it would be perfect if you shoot her alone rather then to have that aunty beside her ....:(

Canonised said:
She is a very sweet girl ..... it would be perfect if you shoot her alone rather then to have that aunty beside her ....:(
:bsmilie:

Canonised said:

:bsmilie: will concentrate my fire power on her ....maybe got chance to see her again...:sweatsm:

supa4 said:

She so Ka Waii till I can't stop snapping her ....:bsmilie: Thanx for viewing...

eow said:
it ok ...got to cut down my spending too:cry:

U bought alot of lens ...:think: maybe u should join us again on some outdoor shoot ...

Canonised said:

one more for u to show u that I actually did concentrate on her

8211.jpg

Cyber said:
one more for u to show u that I actually did concentrate on her

8211.jpg

why din they hav it in bishan, i sure go there study

Cyber said:
:bsmilie: will concentrate my fire power on her ....maybe got chance to see her again...:sweatsm:
next time you see her again, tell her that you want to engage her for a photoshoot ... maybe offer her $500 and get 5 photographers to share ...

Jia Hui photoshoot...
1. Canonised
and tell her that eow also got many lens that he wants to practise on her...:heart:
Cyber said:
U bought alot of lens ...:think: maybe u should join us again on some outdoor shoot ...
and please don't ask that aunty to come along ...:confused:

Jiahui!!! :heart:

She's so CUTE!

Status
Not open for further replies.