9.33FM DJ Jia Hui @ Hougang Mac Donald's 18-08-06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyber

Jan 31, 2006
Here's some photos taken @Hougang Mac Donald's .... hope u all enjoy viewing...;)

8151.jpg
8213.jpg

8127.jpg
8133.jpg

8136.jpg
8199.jpg

8158.jpg

8162.jpg

8198.jpg

8250.jpg

8256.jpg

8269.jpg

;) :D :bsmilie: :cool:

What were they doing there?

sumball said:
What were they doing there?

cos now mac donald now is 24 hrs....so they doing live report n show @ there =)

wow cyber bro went down huh. :thumbsup:
was deliberating whether to go down yesterday night or not. ended up rotting at home. kovan is kinda out of the way at least from where i am staying.

FilterFunk said:
wow cyber bro went down huh. :thumbsup:
was deliberating whether to go down yesterday night or not. ended up rotting at home. kovan is kinda out of the way at least from where i am staying.

ooo....:eek: mai rot at hm lah.... got time go find something to shoot.... Me follow them ard fm Hougang to Ang Mo Kio to Bukit Batok.... damn shag but it was worth it....

Jia hui is a veri nice gal...:thumbsup: It was her that made me follow her ard...:bsmilie:

If not I might rot at hm like u....:bsmilie:

haha...bro...very nice series...
u very eng hor...follow so long...can b their official photographer liao...:bsmilie:

Hmm...u take most shot at high iso wifout flash is it..some can see abut subject movement...
n no.3 color abit too warm...n oso last 1 abit hash..

dreamerz said:
haha...bro...very nice series...
u very eng hor...follow so long...can b their official photographer liao...:bsmilie:

Hmm...u take most shot at high iso wifout flash is it..some can see abut subject movement...
n no.3 color abit too warm...n oso last 1 abit hash..

Hahahaha.... So long haven see u post your pics n reply liao...:bsmilie: Abit Gan Jiong when I started shooting .... Maybe my body flash is too powerful...

this should do it...
8269_1.jpg

Actually it was Jia hui that make me follow her lol.... she so Ka waii..:lovegrin:

I like her smile.... so warm n touching ... side view looked like TCS actress 欧萱.

Hope to see her again n snipe her ... :bsmilie:

Jia Hui is a married lady if IIRC. :nono:

and how did you travel from hougang to amk to bb at unearthly hours huh? take the mediacorp bus? :think:

u mean it was taken veri late at night?

eow said:
u mean it was taken veri late at night?
erm i would say, not the usual timing that you will visit Mcd.. ;)

hougang - 10-11pm
amk - 11pm-12am
bb - 12-1am

seems like Mcd is serious about this marketing tactic, last week they had the Perfect 10 DJs doing the same promo at different locations too.

FilterFunk said:
erm i would say, not the usual timing that you will visit Mcd.. ;)

hougang - 10-11pm
amk - 11pm-12am
bb - 12-1am

seems like Mcd is serious about this marketing tactic, last week they had the Perfect 10 DJs doing the same promo at different locations too.
Tks for the clarification:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.