You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

SG50 free Bonus by Lovren.... Think Lovren supporting the HAMMERS!

I am deeply concerned by our defense and midfield. Westham good, no, it's Liverpool who played badly.

BR should go back go. bring allen and lovren together with him too..

BR should go..since day 1..

Anyway..if you guys have wifi..no need subscribe MIO or Starhub..download TV app..

We have international break to sort things out and till December for BR to perform or else Klopp will takeover as he is still available..

YNWA

$ForumRunner_20150831_150051.png

Last edited:
Election is over and now it's back to LIVERPOOL time !!! The real team that we support !! Hope we do well tonight in the big game :) YNWA !!!

me not expecting anything from this game... if REDs deserve to loose...

getting rid of BR is justifiable!!!

1-1 draw still no win in 4 games

BR head is on the chopping board. He got to turn around from now till Dec. If not, he got to go..... Let's see how the team play tonight

This match draw or lose BR gonna get sack!!

His transfer policy on players gonna hunt him! Buy many useless players….. like playing jackpot!

Sadly, Liverpool is right where I think it will be.
10th or so, out of Europe.

We seem to have lost a certain mojo, something that makes a team hungry, perform above it's level, then attract more talent, and the whole juggernaut moves forward and gets even better.

We will win matches, but lose enough that getting into the top four will be out of our reach.

Something will need to change..

BR got a fair deal as we have given him enough chances to prove himself and he flop mainly in his transfer policy and tactics. We won't be 10th mostly 5-7th position. Henderson is injuries again... 2 months ...:( just came bk 1st training got injured !!

I am numb now……..