You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *78* - Time to get it right!

Draw is good for us :)

it could go either way... a draw is justified for both sides but yeah me wanna REDs win this match... match after n match after!!!

its heart wrenching when coutinho curling strike on 44mins beat 2defenders and stretching hands of cech but hit the outside of the post bounces out!!!
look fantastic in slow mo... watching the ball spinning like a typhoon beating cech stretching left hand but not the left post...

i was pulling my hair!!

Last edited:
A good outcome. No loss this season so far. Every such result against the big guns gains us confidence.

Another clean sheet! Our defense is better!

We still need goals!

Ar5ena1 were lucky. :)

No complaint keke. Fair result for both team but we earn an important away 1 point !!!!

petr cech vs REDs strikers

[video=youtube;5F9nTgeCll8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F9nTgeCll8[/video]

We should have bought Cech....

cech still solid.....

ranking of most valuable clubs in england...

MMM-2015.jpg

full report

FINALLY GOT RID OF HIM !!! But only on loan.....

Even for a club like Milan, where returns are a staple of the club’s passionate narrative, the second coming of Mario Balotelli to the Rossoneri was a surprise.

After months of chasing another former Milan striker in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the difficulty of the negotiations coupled with the stoicism of PSG forced Adriano Galliani’s hand, who in turn appeased super-agent Mino Raiola by offering one of his clients a lifeline.

Just a year since Balotelli made his move away from Italy in a £16m move that at the time felt like an underpay, he returns on a year-long loan without a buy-out clause, Liverpool even paying a portion of the forward’s wages so as to avoid dealing with him for another season. To say the valuation of a man who was regarded as one of the world’s most exciting talents 18 months ago has dipped would be an understatement.

FINALLY GOT RID OF HIM !!! But only on loan.....

Even for a club like Milan, where returns are a staple of the club’s passionate narrative, the second coming of Mario Balotelli to the Rossoneri was a surprise.

After months of chasing another former Milan striker in Zlatan Ibrahimovic, the difficulty of the negotiations coupled with the stoicism of PSG forced Adriano Galliani’s hand, who in turn appeased super-agent Mino Raiola by offering one of his clients a lifeline.

Just a year since Balotelli made his move away from Italy in a £16m move that at the time felt like an underpay, he returns on a year-long loan without a buy-out clause, Liverpool even paying a portion of the forward’s wages so as to avoid dealing with him for another season. To say the valuation of a man who was regarded as one of the world’s most exciting talents 18 months ago has dipped would be an understatement.

Lets look forward to this weekend at anfield hosting west ham !!!!

Thank god I cancelled my Mio subscription. :bsmilie:

Now can only watch repeat on LFCTV.

no words can describe my huge disappointment....

Thank god I cancelled my Mio subscription. :bsmilie:

Now can only watch repeat on LFCTV.

Last time still ok to watch but as I working shift and getting old, plus the subscription getting higher and higher, I gives up a long time back. Now fb got like the lfc page, quite up to date information, esp during matches. :D