You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea... but at least we have a credible contingency in place!!!
4 signings and it's barely the end of June!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
(I think the squad is getting too big... pls release Shelvey, Coates, Downing & Spearing...)

No idea... but at least we have a credible contingency in place!!!
4 signings and it's barely the end of June!!!
WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
(I think the squad is getting too big... pls release Shelvey, Coates, Downing & Spearing...)

downing and coates and spearing can go...

shelvey is ok, loan him out again... future midfielder for us....

also, tevez set to leave for juventus.

chelsea signed another striker... torres bye bye..

Give Torres to us to help us warm and strengthen our bench :)

That will give a good balance to the Pool's frontline. Torres, lai ah lai ah!

Yah, to be among the top 4 or even win the title, a strong bench is necessary. No point just have a strong first 11 but weak bench. This is a long battle, will need to have quality players to rotate around.

Nv really heard of the name and certainly dont know what he is capable of.

!

[video=youtube;72me-PXdbD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72me-PXdbD4[/video]

If we get him, I will even stay awake to watch the games.. (once on the home couch... zzzzzzzz :) )!

Smart move to buy 1st and then sell the dead woods. After selling if can make 30-40m then sign one more marque player :) I can see 3-4 players leaving :)

WOW he is amazing !!! Great left and right foot, Very good at scoring from impossible tight angles !!! Sign him please :p

They are only letting him go on loan.. but why not !!!!!!!

!

[video=youtube;72me-PXdbD4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72me-PXdbD4[/video]

If we get him, I will even stay awake to watch the games.. (once on the home couch... zzzzzzzz :) )!

most of the vids are from Barca B?

looks like a very exciting fwd! but doubt he will come to LFC. maybe on loan. :bsmilie:

curry sauce!!

oh no!!!

Wednesday’s LFC Transfer Rumours: Reds hit with Mkhitaryan outbid blow

Liverpool have been dealt a blow in their hopes to sign Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan, with German giants Borussia Dortmund launching a £25million bid for the Armenian.

The Reds have been heavily linked with the 24-year-old this summer, but negotiations have been reported to be complex owing to the attacker’s contractual ownership arrangement.

Now German newspaper Bild report Champions League finalists Dortmund have launched a bid to sign Mkhitaryan, eyeing him as a replacement for Mario Götze, who joined Bayern Munich this summer.

On Tuesday Shakhtar Donetsk denied they had struck a deal with Liverpool for Mkhitaryan, and did not know why he failed to report back for pre-season training on Monday.

However, The Times report that Liverpool are stil hopeful on a deal being made.

Meanwhile, Liverpool have been busy unveiling their fourth signing of the summer.

The Reds welcomed Belgian international goalkeeper Simon Mignolet to the club last night after he completed his switch from Sunderland.

In among the obligatory new player tour of Melwood photoshoot, Mignolet spoke of his proudness at being the first Belgian to sign for the Reds.

He told the club’s official website, “I’ve been told that and it’s quite a surprise to me because you see how many Belgians are playing in the Premier League today.

“It’s something to be proud of – the first Belgian to play for a big club such as Liverpool.

“It’s a big club and when you arrive it’s a big thing. I’m very pleased to be here and I’m looking forward to getting started. The first training [session] will be very early and I’ll be happy to be there.

“I tried to keep this as quiet as I could because there are a lot of things that have to be finalised before you sign. I kept it quiet because I know my friends and family, they’d get excited. But they’re happy and hopefully they can come over for a lot of the games. I think they will be proud.”

Liverpool to receive £2.8m for winger

Liverpool are set to receive £2.8m from the sale of Tom Ince from Blackpool to Cardiff City.

Ince, 21, is reported to be on the verge of a £8m move to the newly promoted Welsh side – and Liverpool have a 35% sell on clause on their former academy player.

Ince, son of Blackpool boss and former Liverpool midfielder Paul, was strongly linked with a return to Merseyside in January but the Reds instead signed Philippe Coutinho from Inter Milan. They have shown no interest in re-signing the Englishman this summer.

Ince left Liverpool two years ago failing to agree a new contract after finding first-team opportunities limited under Roy Hodgson. He sought first-team football and Liverpool allowed him to leave for just £250,000 but a hefty sell-on-clause was written into the deal with Blackpool. Former director of football Damien Comolli previously explained the reasons surrounding Ince’s departure here.

Liverpool will welcome the cash windfall and continue their spending this week, with a medical for goalkeeper Simon Mignolet expected tomorrow, and talks over defender Tiago Ilori continuing. about 21 hours ago

WOW he is amazing !!! Great left and right foot, Very good at scoring from impossible tight angles !!! Sign him please :p

We need such talent to play tiki taka......

most of the vids are from Barca B?

looks like a very exciting fwd! but doubt he will come to LFC. maybe on loan. :bsmilie:

paiseh, just read up on him.

he was playing for Barca B.

rumours going that he wanna leave barca as he have no chance to play in 1st team with villa, messi and neymar ahead.

!

We have to sign him at all cost!!! :thumbsup:

WHO IS THAT?!! I can't watch the video in @#$% China... sian.

A young Spanish player with great feet, trickery, flair, adventurous, hunger for playing time and an inexpensive price tag (I hope).

Status
Not open for further replies.