You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *71* - Title Challenge!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't get the fixture and after I book my trip, I only know whether I hit it or not. Anyway, there is a 1 hr tour, will go for it. I am walking alone. Heh heh!

Very quiet... we should have a couple more signings by the end of this weekend.
Luis Alberto and the Mik guy!

Actually we have signed messi.... but due to haze he lost his way.... he was last seen in bedok looking for anfield.

Reds complete Luis Alberto deal :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Liverpool Football Club have today completed the signing of Spanish forward Luis Alberto from Sevilla, subject to international clearance.

500a_51c4c25adb808826932892.jpg

He spent the 2012-13 campaign on loan at Barcelona B, where he notched an impressive 11 goals - and was devastating with his creativity, providing 17 assists in 38 appearances.

Reds boss Brendan Rodgers said: "We are all delighted that Luis has decided to join Liverpool.

"He has the correct footballing profile and mentality to be a Liverpool player.

"I look forward to working with him to develop his talent and he joins a group of young exciting players at our club."

The Spaniard has represented his country at three different age levels. He has turned out for the U18s, U19s and made his U21s bow against Belgium in February.

Reds complete Luis Alberto deal - Liverpool FC

Liverpool were so keen to see the back of Andy Carroll they paid him an extra £1 million to complete his move to West Ham according to The Mirror.

Liverpool were so keen to see the back of Andy Carroll they paid him an extra £1 million to complete his move to West Ham according to The Mirror.

I very keen also..... lol

Ok now that we've signed Toure, Luis Alberto... and Iago Aspas...
who do you think is next!!!!?

Mikh!?
Mignolet!?

But strangely we only took in 1 central defender in Toure, when we thought defence was our weakest link (since we conceded even more goals than during KD's time)

The future looks bright bros!
YNWA!

Ok now that we've signed Toure, Luis Alberto... and Iago Aspas...
who do you think is next!!!!?

Mikh!?
Mignolet!?

But strangely we only took in 1 central defender in Toure, when we thought defence was our weakest link (since we conceded even more goals than during KD's time)

The future looks bright bros!
YNWA!

I guess there will be one more defender to join.

so long we sign a stable defender we will be looking good.

If we sign Henrikh, then I will also subscribe to live football for next year..!!! Come on... :)

Iago Aspas says:
"I am a quick and skilful player," he explained when asked about his key attributes, before sending a message to Liverpool fans: "Together we will achieve a lot of success."
Hope he doesn't become another Djibril Cisse!!!

Iago Aspas says:
"I am a quick and skilful player," he explained when asked about his key attributes, before sending a message to Liverpool fans: "Together we will achieve a lot of success."
Hope he doesn't become another Djibril Cisse!!!

quick and skillful does not mean can be a good player, must also be able to be a team player plus important key factor, that is play smart.

Mignolet medical tomorrow.

It seems like they are signing a lot of creative players of the same styles (Suarez, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto) and we still have Sterling, Suso, Downing. On one hand, it is a good sign but on the other hand, it looks liked there is no back up for Sturridge.

It seems like they are signing a lot of creative players of the same styles (Suarez, Coutinho, Iago Aspas, Luis Alberto) and we still have Sterling, Suso, Downing. On one hand, it is a good sign but on the other hand, it looks liked there is no back up for Sturridge.

would u oso like to deu-lo-fu? :angel:
talkSPORT: Trio on red alert for Barca ace

Nv really heard of the name and certainly dont know what he is capable of.

Status
Not open for further replies.