You know you are getting old, if during your NS days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know of a person who serve 6 years NS... guess what and why?

I got a recruit who was 26 and still serving his BMT Nee Soon with tatoos all over his body. 1 day, I jokingly ask him "You from 369?"... he just kept quiet. Then 2 weeks later, he did not book in and heard he went to jail for robbery or something....... then my friend told me he had planned to stab me ....... just bec I ask whether he from 369. Later I know, he really was a gang member of 369.... scary siah!!

Medicine ball PT....

Log PT

Rifle PT

Pizza Hut number (at the field)
Shakey's Pizza number (at the field)

:sweat:

WOW !!! ahahahahaa almost forot about the Pizza Hut one :thumbsup: :sweatsm:

WOW !!! ahahahahaa almost forot about the Pizza Hut one :thumbsup: :sweatsm:

You guys see that tree at the other end of the field... Go there and touch the tree and come back... (part 1)

run there and come back

Did I say which part of the tree or not?? I want you guys to touch the root of the tree (part 2)

run there, touch the roots and return panting...

Did I say which hand to touch the tree or not?? I want you guys to use your left hand (part 3)

run there, touch the root with left hand and return panting even harder...

Did I say which finger to use? I want you guys to use your last finger (part 4)

run there, touch the root with left hand's last finger and return almost out of breathe...

The field was about 400m long.... :sweat::sweat:

You guys see that tree at the other end of the field... Go there and touch the tree and come back... (part 1)

run there and come back

Did I say which part of the tree or not?? I want you guys to touch the root of the tree (part 2)

run there, touch the roots and return panting...

Did I say which hand to touch the tree or not?? I want you guys to use your left hand (part 3)

run there, touch the root with left hand and return panting even harder...

Did I say which finger to use? I want you guys to use your last finger (part 4)

run there, touch the root with left hand's last finger and return almost out of breathe...

The field was about 400m long.... :sweat::sweat:

You should answer back "Did u say who should go and touch the root of the tree with his last finger on his left hand???!!!!"

You should answer back "Did u say who should go and touch the root of the tree with his last finger on his left hand???!!!!"

Do you dare to?? With MONKEY GOD barking those orders?? :sweat::sweat:

Do you dare to?? With MONKEY GOD barking those orders?? :sweat::sweat:

Hahhah.... can try loh. Last time, my recruit call me "Red Ant"........small fry, but if bite, damn painful!!!! lolx

Tho I nvr experience the life like your guys back then in BMT but I do during NCC time. Metal tray, sands in rice... Starching of Temasek Green and the stupid iditoic jungle belt. Cannot see gold plate, must be black. :p

1999 enlistee to 6SIR, Charlie Coy, Selarang Camp 9th Mono Intake of 9 Div.

At least I'm not frontline soldier. Got posted out to Combat Service Support unit. lol.

Rem Monkey God story since NCC days. What else he did to go DB?

Tho I nvr experience the life like your guys back then in BMT but I do during NCC time. Metal tray, sands in rice... Starching of Temasek Green and the stupid iditoic jungle belt. Cannot see gold plate, must be black. :p

1999 enlistee to 6SIR, Charlie Coy, Selarang Camp 9th Mono Intake of 9 Div.

At least I'm not frontline soldier. Got posted out to Combat Service Support unit. lol.

Rem Monkey God story since NCC days. What else he did to go DB?

Over tekan recruit...

Oh... tell me more tho.... is he very tall and skinny one? and how old is he during ur time and then, why is he call monkey god. Koz during my BMT, someone say one of the PTI in charge is monkey god. dunno is it for real. heh

Oh... tell me more tho.... is he very tall and skinny one? and how old is he during ur time and then, why is he call monkey god. Koz during my BMT, someone say one of the PTI in charge is monkey god. dunno is it for real. heh

he got one BIG tattoo on the uppper arm...

- standby that steel cabinet on parade square when my bunk was on the 6th floor...

- push up while holding on to the inner detachable steel layer of the helmet...

- spent 95% time on land being tortured by PTI during swimming PT lesson...

- coffee, tea and milo from the cookhouse all taste the same...

Over tekan recruit...

Lidat also can eh? I once slap a recruit on his face........ got interview by SIB and ISD...... but nothing come out of it leh. The ISD people called my home phone and called me out on a Sunday!! Weird hor....... but I just followed lah, scared like **** but verified with him showing me his pass. Maybe lucky for me........

Lidat also can eh? I once slap a recruit on his face........ got interview by SIB and ISD...... but nothing come out of it leh. The ISD people called my home phone and called me out on a Sunday!! Weird hor....... but I just followed lah, scared like **** but verified with him showing me his pass. Maybe lucky for me........

I think it was tekan'ed until the fella collapsed with some life threatening symptoms.... :sweat:

I think it was tekan'ed until the fella collapsed with some life threatening symptoms.... :sweat:

wah so bad ah?
This Monkey God fellow, was he a regular or NSF, so "famous", like Tiger Hong liao.
Lucky never met either of them.

Man packed 120mm towed mortar when vehicle break down. Very Siong.
last time 12 man to man 1 155mm Howitzer, so many accident broken hand broken leg. And guard duty on weekends:angry:

wah so bad ah?
This Monkey God fellow, was he a regular or NSF, so "famous", like Tiger Hong liao.
Lucky never met either of them.

I believe he was a regular during my BMT time.

Status
Not open for further replies.