You know you are getting old, if during your NS days...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he was a regular during my BMT time.

Didnt know there are so many victims of monkey god. I was one of them from the 7 alpha bts. Yes, I "ate" the pizza too. We also manage to "fog" the field with our steam coming off our bodies in that field during his tekaning, heard from our sergeants that it was first time they witness it, amazing scene!

When was Monkey God time eh? Which camp was that?

Maybe you guys can post the camp, platoon, period that you were enlisted...... maybe can catch some old friends here clubsnap....hehehe.....

ah the max 20 pushup rule

once i had my newbirds do area cleaning before they can go home for the weekend

and every mistake they made will owe me 20
in the end they owe me 80 push ups

on the count of 20 they all hold it there, i told them the rule and that they must rest before they can cont.
but the ferry was leaving soon ..... :devil:

so i closed my eyes and say if they want to do all 80 i cannot see

Mine is at push up number 19, they asked us to start over from 0, many times... :(

Last edited:
Mine is at push up number 19, they asked us to start over from 0, many times... :(

You lucky liao........ i ask my recruits starts from -20 (negative)...... when they finish 20, how many did they do? They answer ZERO!!

Can you believe I roger almost all pts above and I'm today still serving...:confused:
ROD Dec 1993...

er wait,
1. now no more dog-tags?
2. I thot only no clean toilet; you mean totally no mor area cleaning?

got to wash toilet and area cleanign every morning what? which fella here dun need ah!!!!! :dunno:

Last edited:
You lucky liao........ i ask my recruits starts from -20 (negative)...... when they finish 20, how many did they do? They answer ZERO!!

I duno man, cause they way it was done, we never know when (if ever) we will reach 20.:bsmilie:

pure sadist sia.. i ask those udner me go for supper tgt always :bsmilie::bsmilie: push up not nice. extra works even better!! but just threaten never give any also!

pure sadist sia.. i ask those udner me go for supper tgt always :bsmilie::bsmilie: push up not nice. extra works even better!! but just threaten never give any also!

Eat supper together?? what u mean? How to threaten them like this......:dunno:

Monkey God ar....my company kena the pizza hut oso but its not run...its crawl. No joke man.

And I remember i got one section mate...when we first enlist he don't have uniform cos too fat. so he everyday where PT kit, helmet, SBO. go range oso lidat. Then the store issue him camo cloth to go tailor make uniform. steady rite. hehe but by the time they indent the cloth and cloth issued to him, he can fit in the uniform liao.

Eat supper together?? what u mean? How to threaten them like this......:dunno:

ooh.. i bring them or buy them supper loh.. than if they do anything wrong just threaten them EXTRA duties :D

Monkey God ar....my company kena the pizza hut oso but its not run...its crawl. No joke man.

And I remember i got one section mate...when we first enlist he don't have uniform cos too fat. so he everyday where PT kit, helmet, SBO. go range oso lidat. Then the store issue him camo cloth to go tailor make uniform. steady rite. hehe but by the time they indent the cloth and cloth issued to him, he can fit in the uniform liao.

:bigeyes::bsmilie:

ooh.. i bring them or buy them supper loh.. than if they do anything wrong just threaten them EXTRA duties :D

Lidat effective meh? They will climb over u like monkies lah....... I only buy them supper (smuggled into our coyline) when my inchik make they stay over the weekends in camp.... get them to gang up agianst my inchik....heheheh...........

And I remember i got one section mate...when we first enlist he don't have uniform cos too fat...

I've seen many really SERIOUSLY OBESE, and I mean HUGE servicemen in my times, can't imagine if even bigger then those guys...wah:eek:

It has been more than 10 years...really brought back some memories thru this thread. Nee Soon camp no more 7bts and 3bts liao

You know you are getting old, if during your NS days:

15) You were issued those cheapo China-made black PT shoes (and yet you were able to pass IPPT using them).

(Note: This has been extracted from another forum)

HA HA, I was issued this one. When I took it in for kit exchange in the 90s, the storeman stared at me (think they were issued NB at that time). I told him I was issued that pair in 1983. I can almost see his jaw dropped :)

When was Monkey God time eh? Which camp was that?

Maybe you guys can post the camp, platoon, period that you were enlisted...... maybe can catch some old friends here clubsnap....hehehe.....

Nee Soon camp...

3BTS or 7BTS also kena...

We kena the drop 20...

But it's

O. N. E. one. T. W. O. two. T. H. R. E. E. three....... :sweat:

Wah tailor make No4 uniform?

I also remember BMT time, no such things as insomnia or BMI problems hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.