Yishun MRT - Whatsup ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If all of us show some sympathy to everyone who jumped the tracks, you will be encouraging more people to do it, for the sake of profiting $500,000. That is why the papers seldom publish suicides, unless special case or story.

What we should do is to condemn such acts. Not only for jumping onto tracks, but also any other form of suicide. Tell them that the burden that they were carrying is only being passed onto someone else, i.e.: family.

thanks...this is e msg that im tryin to bring across and I believe if Jap really hav this system in place...they want to condemn such acts ...in fact I would say a very irresponsible act....

however....there's so many suicide news appearing on the newspaper almost everyday and after each news they will show wat numbers to call if they are in distress. Perhaps the helpline publicity is not wide enough to get e attentions of those in need....perhaps wat they can do now is to do big posters at every mrt to show the helplines...

and wat FrogLah said is also true....maybe our daily life is so busy that we didnt notice the ppl ard us....if we see some1 unhappy..we wont think much other than just thinking he/she juz got up from the wrong side of bed...perhaps it is time now for us to be more sensitive with the ppl ard us...esp colleagues, family members and relatives....assure them that we are there if they need help...nothing in this world cant be resolved.

the cctv may not be functioning for the same reason photography is not allowed. They scared ppl use the recorded tapes to plan terroist attack? want to die go somewhere else to die, why inconvenience others. Last month my friend knock some crazy guy who suddenly out infront of his car. The guy was argueing with his GF/wife den decided to commit suicide by jumping into my friend's path. My friend got demerit points, have free coffee at police station, pay fines somemore for careless driving. Police said as long as you knock someone its careless driving, no arguement. stupid rule.

i have no sympaty for ppl who commit suicide. for their family yes. its damm stupid.

That's extremely hurtful of you. :thumbsd:

yah..funny hor...pedestrain dun obey traffic rules...we drivers 80% liable??? sighz

I think there must be a reason why the media does not release the actual cause of the victim hit by the train. From CNA website, it only says the train resumes its service. Service stops due to someone hit by a train. Thats all!

I just wonder, is it really someone hit by the train or someone jumped into the tracks? Too much of such cases already. It seems like tax rise faster and faster. So, people die faster and faster too. Lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.