Xume quick release for all your screw in filters

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[video=youtube;BTIeC3R6uZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTIeC3R6uZg[/video]

If the filters are originally with such magnetic add-ons and the lens also have it, I think it will be a good product. But we do know some filters introduce vignetting on some lens because of their thickness, would this be a good idea ? I can't help it to think this idea is from Apple too huh ? keke

If the filters are originally with such magnetic add-ons and the lens also have it, I think it will be a good product. But we do know some filters introduce vignetting on some lens because of their thickness, would this be a good idea ? I can't help it to think this idea is from Apple too huh ? keke

Not all good ideas comes from apple bro...

Even the mouse is invented at Bell labs. Jobs just stole it.

One thing I give to apple, they are hella good at marketing.

Last edited:
but they only for 77mm filter?

Looks great for CPL filters. I had several occasions where I wanted to quickly remove the CPL for 1..2 pics.. and get it back on again.

i also think its a good product but also at the same time due to the thickness, may cause vignetting.