Xume quick release for all your screw in filters

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[video=youtube;BTIeC3R6uZg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTIeC3R6uZg[/video]

David Kwok

Aug 23, 2008
Singapore
www.flickr.com
If the filters are originally with such magnetic add-ons and the lens also have it, I think it will be a good product. But we do know some filters introduce vignetting on some lens because of their thickness, would this be a good idea ? I can't help it to think this idea is from Apple too huh ? keke

daredevil123

Staff member
Oct 25, 2005
lil red dot
If the filters are originally with such magnetic add-ons and the lens also have it, I think it will be a good product. But we do know some filters introduce vignetting on some lens because of their thickness, would this be a good idea ? I can't help it to think this idea is from Apple too huh ? keke
Not all good ideas comes from apple bro...

Even the mouse is invented at Bell labs. Jobs just stole it.

One thing I give to apple, they are hella good at marketing.

Last edited:

issac

Apr 23, 2007
SG
but they only for 77mm filter?

Octarine

Staff member
Jan 3, 2008
Pasir Ris
Looks great for CPL filters. I had several occasions where I wanted to quickly remove the CPL for 1..2 pics.. and get it back on again.

sinned79

Jun 18, 2009
Singapore
www.aboutlove.sg
i also think its a good product but also at the same time due to the thickness, may cause vignetting.

Top Bottom