XPERT11 CLUBSNAP CRAZY FOOTY LEAGUE - still need 1 more player! Season 5!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha, managed to hold CAB away to a 1-1 draw. But at the expense of 5 yellow cards:cry: Must be referee kelong, bought over by the Ah bengz:bsmilie:

sound so familiar! i remeber liao ..... just like our game at stamford bridge!:devil::bsmilie:

wa, so nice, skill 6 19yr old. ULTRA KELONG. :bsmilie:

now i know the secret of the game is not to sign players, name ur youth talent and wait for good news. :bsmilie:

i last bought a player 1 month ago and in keeping with a small team, i got 3 talents and all were promoted.

only the last 1 is shiok. :bsmilie:

:cool:

now i know the secret of the game is not to sign players, name ur youth talent and wait for good news. :bsmilie:

i last bought a player 1 month ago and in keeping with a small team, i got 3 talents and all were promoted.

Hahaha...lucky no special!

Have u approve my player?;p

comfirm leh, they see u so poor no $ sign new players so give u 1 gd talent. :bsmilie:

I just request for a new GK talent, Petr Cech. :bsmilie:

deduct points not enough leh... must deduct skills also :bsmilie:

deduct all his econs and share amongst the rest of the league!!!
:thumbsup:

i m mr.kelong lelong. :cool:

song, skill 6 youth talent. :bsmilie:

lalalalalalala

and LFC is doing great in the league with dirty kite in the side, its a crazy world!

seeing mancircle utd struggle, is a dream come true! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.