Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.
yawn... never interested in her blog anyway... 1st time read it and found out that she is so lian... so man F**k word...

sad case
from what i knw of...lot of the ladies i knw of also rated her as one of the so call whores she berated at....

i just wasted 5mins looking at that.:sticktong

very ah lian person.

can we sue her for taking our pics and publishing without permission ?

she knows clubsnap is a huge forum, if she slams the forum, every CSer go and see, then her blog hits will increase mah...

she lives in HER WORLD..

hiya, dun waste time reading, u are helping her to achieve hit rates on her blog :devil:

delete this thread ! lol

no i'll leave this thread here. if you all hate xiaxue just dont open that link. ;)

if she put a photo of u inside and criticize will u start this thread?

good question. i'll be lying if i say yes.
but the fact is my photo is not inside, and with so many other CSers here it will be a matter of time before someone starts this.
her blogs get 30k hits per day, not 30 hits per day.

Although i dont really like her, i kind of agree with what she said...

A lot of these kind of photos of XMM in lingerie, bikinis, etc are totally tasteless. Not even artistic at all.. If you really want to see those artistic nude photography with nice lightings, just google them and you will see the differences.

So, why are there so many guys signing up to take all these? If you really wanna learn about taking potraits and studio lightings, you can take clothed girls, why must they be in lingerie?

I dont deny that there are some Master here who take really artistic potraits...

the fact i posted this thread here is also because i find some truth in her ah lian thoughts. and her thoughts may be how the general public view this forum?
the emphasis on her post, as she stated, was not the models but of the photographers which she felt was pervertic.

undeniably, we do have such guys around don't we?

the fact i posted this thread here is also because i find some truth in her ah lian thoughts. and her thoughts may be how the general public view this forum?
the emphasis on her post, as she stated, was not the models but of the photographers which she felt was pervertic.

:think::blah:

there is some truth to what she says too. but, not all of us are like that... but there are many... you should know who you are. these kind of guys give a bad name to people who are truly committed to photography as art.

Last edited:

pervertic ? maybe she is jealous that no pervert take notice of her..:bsmilie:

i wanna read but my office block blogspot.. sigh :(

Everytime you click her blog she earns some money.

Please stop clicking on her blog.

Status
Not open for further replies.