Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 7, 2009
yawn... never interested in her blog anyway... 1st time read it and found out that she is so lian... so man F**k word...

eow

Jun 22, 2004
sad case
from what i knw of...lot of the ladies i knw of also rated her as one of the so call whores she berated at....

NeTHaCk

Dec 8, 2004
Tampines
very ah lian person.

can we sue her for taking our pics and publishing without permission ?

alabe

Sep 22, 2009
she knows clubsnap is a huge forum, if she slams the forum, every CSer go and see, then her blog hits will increase mah...

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
she lives in HER WORLD..

hiya, dun waste time reading, u are helping her to achieve hit rates on her blog :devil:

cheryl852

Mar 30, 2009
Yishun
captureit.multiply.com
good question. i'll be lying if i say yes.
but the fact is my photo is not inside, and with so many other CSers here it will be a matter of time before someone starts this.
her blogs get 30k hits per day, not 30 hits per day.

hongwen37

May 19, 2009
Hougang, Singapore
Although i dont really like her, i kind of agree with what she said...

A lot of these kind of photos of XMM in lingerie, bikinis, etc are totally tasteless. Not even artistic at all.. If you really want to see those artistic nude photography with nice lightings, just google them and you will see the differences.

So, why are there so many guys signing up to take all these? If you really wanna learn about taking potraits and studio lightings, you can take clothed girls, why must they be in lingerie?

I dont deny that there are some Master here who take really artistic potraits...

cheryl852

Mar 30, 2009
Yishun
captureit.multiply.com
the fact i posted this thread here is also because i find some truth in her ah lian thoughts. and her thoughts may be how the general public view this forum?
the emphasis on her post, as she stated, was not the models but of the photographers which she felt was pervertic.

undeniably, we do have such guys around don't we?

Cutesperm

Apr 18, 2008
the fact i posted this thread here is also because i find some truth in her ah lian thoughts. and her thoughts may be how the general public view this forum?
the emphasis on her post, as she stated, was not the models but of the photographers which she felt was pervertic.

:think::blah:

happyfrog

Feb 4, 2009
there is some truth to what she says too. but, not all of us are like that... but there are many... you should know who you are. these kind of guys give a bad name to people who are truly committed to photography as art.

Last edited:

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place

pervertic ? maybe she is jealous that no pervert take notice of her..:bsmilie:

archlover

Nov 11, 2005
i wanna read but my office block blogspot.. sigh :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom