Xiaxue blogs about Clubsnap

Status
Not open for further replies.
ya.....again and again......just like merry-go-round......:)

at least used to have fun as a kid on a merry go round and it makes a good subject for a long exposure shot.

this? it is as bad as being stuck in a newly painted room and watching it dry.

can i give her an infraction for bad taste?

don't think you can give her the title of "bad taste" cos she does not have any taste to begin with .... how to make any compair when there is none to start with .. lolx

Don't know about xiaxue blog's hit rate, but the hit rate of this thread is going up fast. LOL

careful, she might start blogging about your lecherous nude macro shots soon.

Don't know about xiaxue blog's hit rate, but the hit rate of this thread is going up fast. LOL

ya .. when come to such topic .. it usually will spike up very fast. this hit rate might break a new world record ... lolx

careful, she might start blogging about your lecherous nude macro shots soon.

nope, i think she like me, she is praising ppls shooting eyes of the fly.....faint....LOL

4013129165_f68baa17f2.jpg

Last edited:
she is jealous cos ris low is getting more attention now than her. wait until ris low start blogging. LOL.

Although i dont really like her, i kind of agree with what she said...

A lot of these kind of photos of XMM in lingerie, bikinis, etc are totally tasteless. Not even artistic at all.. If you really want to see those artistic nude photography with nice lightings, just google them and you will see the differences.

So, why are there so many guys signing up to take all these? If you really wanna learn about taking potraits and studio lightings, you can take clothed girls, why must they be in lingerie?

I dont deny that there are some Master here who take really artistic potraits...

I kinda agree too.

I have this stereotypical mindset that those people who shoots these so called models, other than those who make a living out of it, are Chee Ko Pek.

For a start, many of these so called models are not even professional to begin with, and the pose they strike are sometimes very awkward. Secondly, some of these models are not aesthetically pleasing at all.

I dun understand the unwritten rule about able to criticise the pic but not the model. They are supposed to be in a package isn't it? If that's not the case, why can't these so called photographers just engage their mother and grandmother to do these lingerie shoot? No need to pay somemore!;p The 'no critiscism on model' rule, actually give these wannabes false hope. It is actually quite laughable.

The outcome of the shoot, inexperienced photographers plus unprofessional not-so-nice-looking model wannabes, is quite disastrous at times. Some of these photographers have shot thousands of these pictures, and yet the only parameters that changed in the picture, are the models and the background. So, do you think these people are shooting to improve?

Again, my stereotypical mindset tells me that alot of these photographers, in real life, are quite lonely people. Why so? Well, if they have a great bunch of friends, a good looking girlfriend, a family, they'll probably needn't have to pay to shoot!

I must qualify that the above statements are just purely my own biased stereotypical views, but this thread offers me an avenue to get them off my chest.:)

I kinda agree too.

I have this stereotypical mindset that those people who shoots these so called models, other than those who make a living out of it, are Chee Ko Pek.

For a start, many of these so called models are not even professional to begin with, and the pose they strike are sometimes very awkward. Secondly, some of these models are not aesthetically pleasing at all.

I dun understand the unwritten rule about able to criticise the pic but not the model. They are supposed to be in a package isn't it? If that's not the case, why can't these so called photographers just engage their mother and grandmother to do these lingerie shoot? No need to pay somemore!;p The 'no critiscism on model' rule, actually give these wannabes false hope. It is actually quite laughable.

The outcome of the shoot, inexperienced photographers plus unprofessional not-so-nice-looking model wannabes, is quite disastrous at times. Some of these photographers have shot thousands of these pictures, and yet the only parameters that changed in the picture, are the models and the background. So, do you think these people are shooting to improve?

Again, my stereotypical mindset tells me that alot of these photographers, in real life, are quite lonely people. Why so? Well, if they have a great bunch of friends, a good looking girlfriend, a family, they'll probably needn't have to pay to shoot!

I must qualify that the above statements are just purely my own biased stereotypical views, but this thread offers me an avenue to get them off my chest.:)

Glad that its out of your mind and Chest lao ... :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.