WTSell: Others - Other GregtagMacbeth i1 Publish - Monitor and Printer Calibrator D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sykestang

Jan 18, 2003
studiospace
sykestang.clubsnap.org
Advertisement Category: Want To Sell (WTS)

Equipment Type: Others
Equipment Brand: Other
Equipment Model: GregtagMacbeth i1 Publish - Monitor and Printer Calibrator Device *RARE*
Price (S$): 1000 (O.N.O)
Description:
Have a set of very good cond, 9/10, GregtagMacbeth EyeOne Publish. This professional colour calibrator comes with 2 calibrators, for the Monitor and for the Printer. The Gregtag Macbeth is the defacto standard for colour calibration until they are bought over by Pantone, and now commonly known as i1 XRite.

Originally purchased closed to $4000 for the whole set. Have been minimally use every quarter in my studio to calibrate the monitor and printer, however, as I don't do any printing for a period now, I decided to let go this whole set to someone have better use of it. My lost is your gain.

Box, manuals, and everything intact, except missing the CD software, which can be easily downloaded from the website, or I can actually copy the latest version in a thumbdrive for you.

I am open to discussion, but low ballers please stay out. If you need to ask what does this device do, than I believe this device is not meant for you.

Contact Number: 96456423

Condition of Item: 9
Warranty Status: -

Package/Accessories/Extras:
Box, manuals, devices and all accessories that deemed to come with in a new set intact. Except for missing the original Software CD which can be downloaded from website, or I can actually copy out in a thumbdrive upon request.

Additional Comments:
Note: Missing Software CD.

Status
Not open for further replies.