www.moluminary.com
Classifieds Type: WTSell

Equipment Type: Other

Brand: Other

Short Description: Datacolor Spyder4PRO Colour Calibrator

Price (S$): 60

Condition of Item(s): 8

Detailed Description:
* Colour makes or breaks the image and calibration is critical to achieving accurate and consistent colours.

* This is an excellent opportunity for any beginner, intermediate or even a seasoned photographer to get into colour calibration, without spending a lot on a new calibrator.

* Reason for selling is because I upgraded to a different monitor/calibrator system.

* Includes, Spyder4PRO, Manual and CD with Serial Number for the app. For anyone interested or new to this, I'll also share some tips and tricks based on my experience. Condition is used, however this isn't a device that wears out and a great start for anyone new to colour management.

You may view some pics here or Whatsapp me for details; https://carousell.app.link/XKWT3A7Hhkb

* Viewing at my Block in Compassvale Crescent. Timing is flexible and will try to accommodate a convenient time for the buyer as much as possible. Thank you.

Info from the Spyder site:
Datacolor Spyder 4PRO Colour Calibrator
Spyder4PRO is the advanced monitor calibration solution with the ability to adapt to ambient light changes and calibrate multi-monitor setups. Serious photographers and creative pros require a high degree of color accuracy; from capturing images, to digital editing and printing, Spyder4PRO™ delivers. The fourth-generation sensor uses double-shielded filters for longer life and better performance.

Name: Mohamed

Phone Number:
NineZeroSix20111

Status
Not open for further replies.