Wts: My House

Status
Not open for further replies.

szekiat

Jan 19, 2002
London
Visit site
This is not a joke. My house is up for sale. Its a 20+ years old semi detached house. Land area is approx 3500sqft. Double storey with 3 main bed rooms, and one guest room, all with attached toilets. Its a nice spacious house compared to the ones up for sale these days.
REason for selling? SImple, i'll be going abroad for a long strecth of time soon and my folks are old and one a small appt. We're hoping to get 1.3M but anything from 1.2M onwards is negotiable. Pls SMS or call me if u're interested. My no. is 90698948.

szekiat said:
upzzz...
no one?

well...to improve the description, u may wish to tell pple where it is located? D10 is helluva difference from D20.

Also some exterior pics will be nice.

Lastly....a housing agent may be a better way to sell. Less hassle and they then to be able to get a good price.

its located along upper thomson road. Its a quiet estate. Can't rem what district it is though. Must go look it up, but its definitely not D10. Pics? Hmm, will get that done soon too. I already have an agent working. Just tot i'd list it here as well.

hi hi...

hmm...how about considering to
lease/rent out the place?..
at least it will be able to generate
a constant sum of extra income ah..
;)

cheersio!

wuz wondering...

when u return, where do u plan to stay if ur house is sold...

Status
Not open for further replies.