WTB-Where to buy please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

poopoobud

Nov 26, 2007
Hi everyone,
I do not know if this is the right place to ask this question.
Can I know WTB(Where to buy) Leica m3 Mini? I wish to get one set for my gf.
What is the street price and where should I get from cheapest?
How is the quality to those who own it...
Thanks.

anyone?

:dunno:anyone please?:think:

:dunno:anyone please?:think:

Leica, by the name itself is not a cheap name...
I saw OP at SLS have Leica products not sure they have the model, can ask them to bring in if possible.
You can also check with Cathay photo.
There is 1 shop in Chinatown point around 2nd floor, there is a camera shop selling unique cameras.

*I'm not affiliate with any of the shops above for advertisement.

Leica, by the name itself is not a cheap name...
I saw OP at SLS have Leica products not sure they have the model, can ask them to bring in if possible.
You can also check with Cathay photo.
There is 1 shop in Chinatown point around 2nd floor, there is a camera shop selling unique cameras.

*I'm not affiliate with any of the shops above for advertisement.
thanks bro... I tried to go to these few shops u mentioned today but all closed on sunday.. For this cute camera I think is not that expensive even with a additional flash.. The image quality I know from some website is not so good but acceptable if you use it at the right moment. It is just a small gift to be chuck in my gf handbag with style as priority... I just wana see some comments if anyone here in this forum have used or currently still using this mini setup.. I am personally using D3 and D300 which I have totally no idea how a leica feels...

From my experience, for the M3 n flash may cost around $700.
Opps, almost forgot 1 more shop which you may want to ask, is Alan photo @ SLS.
Saw them displaying similar camera.

From my experience, for the M3 n flash may cost around $700.
Opps, almost forgot 1 more shop which you may want to ask, is Alan photo @ SLS.
Saw them displaying similar camera.
ok.. thanks.. I see that US is selling online for both at US$328.. I am thinking if I should wait til next month when I go Houston again for my business trip.. Someone pm me John3:16 is also carrying some leica too...

lucky Gf to have you.......................best to shop around, i saw a piece some time ago in pensular area, best to window check on the $$....;p wish bf will buy one 4 me..........................

Thanks ppl, I've decided to get it for her when I am overseas as it's way cheaper there..
kingfisherfan, don't say until like that la.. I'm not that good la.. thanks anyway.

Using the search function and found this. Sorry to dig this thread anyone knows where to get the gold edition for Leica minox DCC?

Status
Not open for further replies.