Would u quit to your job to 'MAS HUNT'...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope a few months down the road, we don't see breaking news on TV in which these 3 guys are tied up and a knife held to their throats and a group of chanting terrorists demanding Singapore Government release some terrorists we have in custody for their lives....

depends on who those 3 guys r... :embrass:

5 DAYS TO PREPARE FOR $1M 'MAS HUNT'
Lured by $1 million reward, 3 S'pore men quit private sector jobs for Mas Selamat hunt

They'll live on savings for a year while infiltrating local communities

By Elysa Chen

July 27, 2008

Quit job? For what??

Why not hire a psychic on the weekend for a quick check :bsmilie:

I just hope a few months down the road, we don't see breaking news on TV in which these 3 guys are tied up and a knife held to their throats and a group of chanting terrorists demanding Singapore Government release some terrorists we have in custody for their lives....

and asking USD 1 million for each of our commandos heheh...

depends on who those 3 guys r... :embrass:

These three guys: :bsmilie:

The-Good-the-Bad-and-the-Ugly-Poster-C10286151.jpeg

get the bimbos:lovegrin:, those amigos with big names too expensive. dun 1 2 be flamed for wasting taxpayers $$! :cool:

arresting terrorist who is hidden
does not require former commandos or brawny types

this is intelligence work

and they do not even know where he is. he may be in another country.

Really arh? The fever is really catching on MAS Hunt fever!:sweat:

i'm waiting for the news where they return home after robbed and beaten up by indonesian ah beng:bsmilie:

sounds like a plot of a bad movie :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: I don't go to coffeeshops for half a day like my retired dad, so things from coffeeshops should be treated with some reservations. Very likely there would be more street news in the days to come. ^^

to be frank, one million is not much money nowadays if u count in the inflation and modern lifestyle needs.:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.