workshop-pose a bikini babe

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelguru

Aug 31, 2004
Katong
www.photonski.com
This workshop is the advance level for photographers to execute the art of posing a model in Bikini wear. Where less is more
Particpants will learn about the process of posing a female model in a bikini wear.

Instructor:
Fashion stylist & editor for top bikini magazines

Contents:

*Understanding the model bikini wear
*choosing the backdrop for the model
*What is less is more? less clothes? = more unncessary fresh to be seen?
instructing the model to execute the sexy look & the sunshine look

Date : 17 Oct 2004 Sun

Duration : 4 Hours per Session.

Fees : S$150.00 per Session ( new comers )

member rate for those attended basic posing. $100.00 only

Time : 1 pm to 5 pm

Venue : Sentosa-sunset bay

requirement: digital camera to review poses, on film, submit contact print.
need infrared trigger or flash
* sunglasses :cool:
to view model: email me : booking@markchowmodels.com.sg
2 female model with size 34 c for you to shoot.
Objective of course. to be able shoot a bikini model
 A full deposit is required for reservation.* cash on actual day
 modelguru reserves the right to change any details including time, venue or content of the Basic photography posing workshop.
PM your name, Hp no

interested, any discount to new member?

Hi Mark,
all the pics in yr website are directed by yr professional stylist?
I'm surprised :eek: :bigeyes: :eek:

modelguru said:
2 female model with size 34 c for you to shoot.

and it's rather crude to imply that gals with smaller cup size are not shootable subjects.

It has been a great day working with all you guys, I know we all had fun during the shoot. :D This is another great work shop where we all learn some things… keep it up Mark :thumbsup: , hope to joint in some of your shoot next time, there is still a lot to learn from you.
I was quit worn off after the day having to struggle with my gear, should of stick to my own gear then would have taken some more great pic :( .

sharp_shooter said:
It has been a great day working with all you guys, I know we all had fun during the shoot. :D This is another great work shop where we all learn some things… keep it up Mark :thumbsup: , hope to joint in some of your shoot next time, there is still a lot to learn from you.
I was quit worn off after the day having to struggle with my gear, should of stick to my own gear then would have taken some more great pic :( .

Hey thank you very much for your support also guys! like roger said, its also not all about posing during this advance session, its about the feeling and satisfaction of shooting the models.

i also enjoyed working with guys. glad you enjoyed the session ;) :thumbsup:

next session will be in studio on sat. i ll be waiting for 5 interested ppl.
fees 150 for first timer( your following fees ll be only 80) and 80 for those attended basic.
pm me if you are keen

Status
Not open for further replies.