Why The Nikon Price List thread is not updated?

I have updated the price list.

For others, please share as well :)

Hi guys & girls,

Many of us using Nikon here have been posting prices around and may be some of you have tip the thread starter of the Nikon Price guide for their current price but yet no update was made so far.

Now its more visible since our two new addition came on board D600 & D800/E which is no where to be found in the price guide.

This makes sens why so many ppl keep asking for the price around.

So why not keep the price guide update??:think::dunno:

Needs all to contribute for this to work, simple as that. ( Community effort from all Nikon Users ( buyers ) on CS. ;) )

Needs all to contribute for this to work, simple as that. ( Community effort from all Nikon Users ( buyers ) on CS. ;) )

Indeed ! :)

Just added prices from TK Foto
I bought:
D7100 (body)
18-140
55-200

My apologies but the 16-85 is "Cash price QUOTE", I forgot to mention "QUOTE" in my "additional info"

My apologies but the 16-85 is "Cash price QUOTE", I forgot to mention "QUOTE" in my "additional info"

No worries, amended :)

Public service announcement:

I just noticed the old link to the form doesn't work anymore. My guess is the update to new version of google Sheets might have broken it. That might explain the drop in contributions too because users couldn't access it?

Have recreated the form, here are the new links to use:

To contribute a price update: http://bit.ly/1MRkaDb

To view the price updates: http://bit.ly/1IpmVvF

Note that there are two sheets within the document now. Clicking on the above link will bring you to the sheet that will collate the new responses. Click on the "Updates (Archived)" tab to view the previous set of responses. Google sheets has a limitation where they don't allow you to send new form responses to an existing sheet, only as a new sheet.

Google also removed the List View in the new version of Sheets, so Menu > View > List doesn't work anymore.