Who's interested in shooting Chew Ling again or for the first time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continue the list as desired. Those who have not PM me your email address and contact number, please do so. Thanks much.

1. TMC - As long within this month.
2. syl - anytime for such a gal!
3. waileong
4. philliptan <- my first time
5. reserved (jc)
6. Lycan
7. Shawn (first time)
8. CSLye (Confirmed)
9. bsliau08 (1st time)
10. Tempus (1st time/ cos i waited 3 months for the last time and never got a slot!)
11. Hays (first time) will confirm later :lovegrin:
12. ww1
13. ConnorMcLeod (first time)
14. p4610yz
15. jnet6(if falls on my off day)
16. coldman (first time shooting her) ;p
17. reserved (pd)

You referring to TFCD or paid?

Virgo said:
Hi All, just like to see if anyone still interested to shoot Chew Ling again.

Her pics can be found here.

So far, these are the ones interested. Just continue the list as required. If you prefer to remain anonymous, just PM me and I'll reserve the seat for you. :)

3. waileong

Continue the list as desired. Those who have not PM me your email address and contact number, please do so. Thanks much.

3. waileong
5. reserved (jc)
6. Lycan
7. Shawn (first time)
8. CSLye (Confirmed)
9. bsliau08 (1st time)
10. Tempus (1st time/ cos i waited 3 months for the last time and never got a slot!)
12. ww1
14. p4610yz
17. reserved (pd)
18. jeryltan (TFCD or paid?)

It's a paid shoot. Apologies if I've not made myself clear earlier. Those who only wanted a TFCD in the first place may like to remove their name and help me push the rest up. Thanks.

3. waileong
5. reserved (jc)
6. Lycan
7. Shawn (first time)
8. CSLye (Confirmed)
9. bsliau08 (1st time)
12. ww1
14. p4610yz
17. reserved (pd)

Not good enough yet.. Will do more TFCD to train 1st ;)

You're too humble my fren. A lot of 1st timers on the list too. Don't worry, a lot of old birds in the list and I'll also be able to provide you with some tips along the way. Will tell CL to take care of newbies too. :)

jeryltan said:
Not good enough yet.. Will do more TFCD to train 1st ;)

It's ok bro.. Tks for taking the effort to encourage me :thumbsup: But I'll do 1 or 2 TFCDs 1st before moving on to paid shoots ;)

Virgo said:
You're too humble my fren. A lot of 1st timers on the list too. Don't worry, a lot of old birds in the list and I'll also be able to provide you with some tips along the way. Will tell CL to take care of newbies too. :)

OK guys, details of THE shoot:

Cost: $50 per photog

Time : 8am - 11:30am (around 2.5 hrs for actual shoot + some dilly-dallying)

Date : 19 Mar 2004 (Sun)

Model : Chew Ling

Theme : Clubbing, Casual

No of photogs: 6

Group1:
1. TMC
2. syl
3. waileong
4. philliptan
5. reserved (jc)
6. Lycan

Those in group 1 but cannot make it, please let me know asap, so that I can push the rest up. More details of the shoot will be sent via email to the group tomorrow, so keep a lookout in your mailbox. Once again, thank you for your strong support. :)

Clubbing and casual? hmm....can we have evening gown and business casual, for a change :think:?

Bro, I check with CL first. No promise on this. Business casual maybe possible, but evening gown shoot during the day a bit funny right?

Anyway, I check with her and let you know. The rest any objections?

TMC said:
Clubbing and casual? hmm....can we have evening gown and business casual, for a change :think:?

OK. Some changes to the group, as one cannot make it next Sun. BTW, the actual date should be 19 March 2006, not 2004. ;p

Group1:
1. TMC
2. waileong
3. philliptan
4. reserved (jc)
5. Lycan
6. Shawn

I've already sent the details of the shoot via email. Please check your mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.