Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish to own D2Xs and 1Ds MkII.

D2h for nightscapes is not good.

Excuse me.

DHO_0188.jpg

DHO_0192.jpg

yupe D2h is still a good camera to use. with WT1 its an advantage! Immediate viewing of image on ya laptop. :)

I will take the d2h. The viewfinder and the feel :thumbsup:

Will take the D2H/D2Hs anytime. The D200 w/vertical grip is actually heavier than the D2H!

I vote for D2H. though D200 is new design, but it is still a grade behind the truly pro body.
The feel and the handling is so natural that I'm tempted to get a 2nd body so that I can shoot forever and never need to worry about any other model (new or old).
Right now D2H is superb for me in its speed, shutter feel, VF, build, super fast AF (not to mention 11 sensor area and 9 of them cross-type; only if you use it often that you know how convinient it is for composing)... only minor complains. 4mp was bothering at first but later found its really the right size and make my life better; here the lbcast convinve me that pixel is not so important compare to many other features to help you to get good pic.

Anyway, up for Nikon; D200 or D2H, both are champion in their own time and areas of strength.

i bought a D200 recently and i regret that i didn't get a D2Hs instead.

having a pro body is completely different game than having a semi-pro body. the lack of shutter lag, the focus speed, everything is completely different than a D200. even the colour rendition of a D200 is better.

imagine being able to shoot about 300 RAW pics in a 1G card. nuff' said.

D2h lesser shutter lag than D200?
D2h faster focusing speed than D200?
D2h colours not as good as D200?

so much diff?

so much diff?

D2h
Immediate response & ultra-short 37ms shutter lag
can be found from here.
http://www.dpreview.com/articles/nikond2hs/page5.asp
Focusing speed of D2H
Focus cam module 2000

D200 focus cam 1000
shutter black out timing 50 ms

so much diff?
IMO, D2H colours are better than D200's.

Still, I chose D200 because I don't need the speed. I prefer the resolution. So if I wanted both, I would choose the D2Xs instead.

If anybody proposed me a NEW D200 for my D1h, I'll not make the deal. D200 is good body but sensor give too big files (who needs 10Mpx when 2.7Mpx is already enough to make web edition).

100 times, if you have the choice between D2h(s) and D200, take the D2H(s). That's just a crazy camera, damn fast, who make damn good file, more dynamic ...

Status
Not open for further replies.