Which camera should I get??

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gan55

Budget iz $690 like that. Thinking of either Sony DSC-P71, Canon A40, Nikon CoolPix 2500 or Fuji FinePix 2800Z... Any other recommendations? :D

a40

nt

Originally posted by Keito
a40

Errr.........y the A40?

cos its the hottest thing in town now a thread in hwz even said its sold out liao at AP

Originally posted by gan55

Errr.........y the A40?

choose from the list u put in the first post mah :D

canon Ixus 330?

else i really think A40 is good.. uses AA batt, video with sound recording.. great quality.. only downside is the build isnt as good but sufficient (its $520++ can't demand so much also)

both cam have video with sound recordings..

add 20 bucs more to the budget can get canon 330 liao

Originally posted by budiman10
add 20 bucs more to the budget can get canon 330 liao

Actually Ixus 330 now selling at Cathay Photo at $680.

oh yah forgot abt tht hehe so in the end he has to choose himself lah

So the DSC-P71 iz not good ahZ? HaiZ~

umm. if get sony one then must use only the mem stick ah?? its more ex than cf right?

So many pple bought the A40!

Nobody bought the Nikon Coolpix 2500??? :dunno:

But Canon Ixus 330 cost S$160 more than Nikon Coolpix 2500 :(

yeah ,maybe tht why it won the shoot out eh?

umm. if get sony one then must use only the mem stick ah?? its more ex than cf right?

Seriously, I dun tink that iz a problem...... more of ease of use and quality of pics taken......

oh.. so its better quality if using mem card issit?? not depending on the camera?

oh.. so its better quality if using mem card issit?? not depending on the camera?

I mean the memory type is not the main prob in choosing a camera......not saying that the memory card makes whether or not a camera gd or not.........The image quality and ease of use iz much more impt to me! ;(

relax hehe forgot to pit a smiley just now ;) yeah go to ap or harvey or something to try them hands on n play a bit then maybe u can decide liao

Status
Not open for further replies.