Which brand of flash memory will you buy?

Which brand of flash memory will you buy?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Got my Sandisk Extreme III a LONG time before I got my DSLR... just to compare my list of short listed cameras

Any idea how much would a kingston 8GB class 4 sd card cost...

cheers
shawn

This is my flash memory usage history :

256mb Ultra II--->1 gb Ultra II---> 2gb Ultra II---> 4gb Ultra II----> 8gb Extreme III.

What does that says... Its Sandisk forever. Never encounter any problem whatsoever since using them. Sandisk :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Sandisk for me:).It's has a lifetime warranty. Just make sure don't lost the receipt.

If you are not shooting high speed bursts in RAW. Get the lowest costs option among your list. No point to spend more.

Sandisk for me:).It's has a lifetime warranty. Just make sure don't lost the receipt.
Its not the receipt they will look at, its the packaging must have the Vector Magnetics sticker for 1 to 1 on the spot exchange otherwise may not be on the spot exchange as they need to verify the stock so come back another day.

Been using Kingston and Transcend memory since their rma centre just nearby only.

Last edited:
I don't really trust lexar after the free one that came with my camera died on me. So i bought a Sandisk extreme from Sitex.

I have seen a couple of Kingston cards go melons-up. Will stick to Sandisk.

SanDisk - Extreme III for 40D and Extreme Ducati for 5DII cuz of UDMA. BTW, I think Ducati is equivalent to the new 45mb/s version of Extreme IV.

been using Sandisk product for many years till today have not fail me...
now using Sandisk Extreme III 16GB on my 50D......

Value for $$$....

Can start a price list for ease of reference? :)

Kingston for me.
Cheap and works fine.
Last week got a 8GB CF 133x at only $28.90
;)

Priceless pictures inside. Reliability cannot compromise.
Sandisk for me.:)

kingston hopelessly slow but also very cheap.

online tests show tt transcend cards are pretty fast, these would be my pick if they are cheaper than sandisk. next time i'll just bite the bullet and get sandisk

on my d300, the kingston takes forever to clear the buffer. horrible.

So far owned 3 4GB Sandisk Extreme 4 (2 are UDMA).

For those who are interested in the prices for memory cards.
Just go to SLS and get the tons of flyers around.
You will know which shops are selling at what prices.
Just went last week, Best Bargain and Bizgram gave the better prices.