Which brand/model to recommend?

Dude, I am sorry if you get irritated.

In reality, Black or White can make a difference in pictures. Ya Kun actually banned photography in their branches after I made a feedback to them about me taking photos. This is because of the black camera I bought around. Till now, I see people with colourful compacts not get caught in Ya Kun taking a photo. So to get a white or silver will be an advantage for you as a photographer. You go ask other people to see how relevant this is.

Regarding the 50 photos, it is just a casual comment to motivate you to get good photos out of your camera.

Finally, I think you are too damn stressed out and overloaded with information. Just get some rest since this is the weekend.

1. erm... i understand where you are coming from... i'm more inclined to getting ep2 and i know g2 is sorta like a dslr in size. That is reason 1 why i'm not considering it.

2. i'm shooting with my 35mm f/2 and with the nature of my job and not owning a car... i dun think i wanna lug camera bag around on a daily basis.

3. I believe EP2 comes in black and i dun think with the color of the camera comes great skills or pictures. There are pple who shot great pictures with "toy/kiddie" PnS camera, no?

4. EPL-1 or EP2, i'm looking to get personal experience from pple who are owners or ex-owners of any micro 4/3s. So what you are saying is I shouldnt come to this forum unless I get 50 award-winning pictures? Do you have 50 award winning pictures? I thought we are here to learn, exchange pointers and information. "Newbies GTFO" syndrome here?

Finally, if you haven't read this thread hard enough, read before you reply. If you comment on something, make sure its constructive otherwise, at least have something solid to support what you post.. if not, you're posting trash and i'm ignoring it. READ, I'M ASKING FOR PERSONAL VIEWS ON MICRO 4/3 FROM PEOPLE WHO OWN THEM.

Thanks everyone for your valuable input esp micro.... I'm definitely going for EVF... don't think focusing thru LCD screen is my thing... as for MF... i guess i will do that after i got more used to it... and ITguy.... its ok.. this is no biggie, i'm not actually mad.. just annoyed.

This thread is definitely worth my effort cuz without these input i'll still be at a loss of which one to buy or worse still, made the wrong decision

Thanks everyone for your valuable input esp micro.... I'm definitely going for EVF... don't think focusing thru LCD screen is my thing... as for MF... i guess i will do that after i got more used to it... and ITguy.... its ok.. this is no biggie, i'm not actually mad.. just annoyed.

This thread is definitely worth my effort cuz without these input i'll still be at a loss of which one to buy or worse still, made the wrong decision

You are most welcome. As you can see, this is how this community is like.
Alas, I am no longer here in Singapore, else I would love to meet up with you over kopi sessions, though I might be back in Singapore in December.

After you get your camera, don't forget to check out this thread so that you can go bankrupt. That is part of the fun of being a PEN or GF owner... you are going to so loving it to "pimp up your PEN". LOL!

See you around soon!

You are most welcome. As you can see, this is how this community is like.
Alas, I am no longer here in Singapore, else I would love to meet up with you over kopi sessions, though I might be back in Singapore in December.

After you get your camera, don't forget to check out this thread so that you can go bankrupt. That is part of the fun of being a PEN or GF owner... you are going to so loving it to "pimp up your PEN". LOL!

See you around soon!

merci beaucoup!