Where to get Stroboframe flash brackets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sriram

Mar 10, 2002
Where can one get Stroboframe flash brackets in Sg other than at Cathay? They want $195 for a Press-T, which sells for US$75 in the US. Know any place which doesn't rip you off?

Originally posted by sriram
Where can one get Stroboframe flash brackets in Sg other than at Cathay? They want $195 for a Press-T, which sells for US$75 in the US. Know any place which doesn't rip you off?

Tr John 3:16 at Funan. I saw one of the basic Stroboframes there some time ago (Quick Flip I think), didn't ask price.

Regards
CK

was going to suggest Cathay Photo but you are already there. Did you bargain or get an equote? I noticed that some of the accessories (hot shoe adaptor, focussing rail, etc) go for half the listed price via the equote.

Originally posted by ckiang

Tr John 3:16 at Funan. I saw one of the basic Stroboframes there some time ago (Quick Flip I think), didn't ask price.

Regards
CK

:gbounce: :gbounce:

John3:16 carries Stroboframe??? When did you see it? Recently? Hmmm ... must go down and check it out...

Originally posted by HOCL

:gbounce: :gbounce:

John3:16 carries Stroboframe??? When did you see it? Recently? Hmmm ... must go down and check it out...

Few months ago. Samuel was showing me the QuickFlip. I didn't ask the price as I wasn't very interested then. (I am still not interested, find flash brackets cumbersome to use).

Regards
CK

Hi mpenza, this was the e-quote. I'll be visiting them tomorrow - let's see what they say. As you said, sometimes their shop prices are lower than the equote. I got my 550EX for $620 a couple of weeks back. Equote was $636.

Status
Not open for further replies.