Where to get confetti for wedding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EEEWWWW! Okay, then i can help roast them for all the guests! :bsmilie:

you roast arh... err ok nvm i don't want to eat anymore....

Wah Lau! U say liddat! Obviously you don't know me that well. Sniff sniff..... :hammer::kok::hammer::flame::hung:

reminds me of a skit from russell peters about weddings.....

on finding out that ang moh's throw rice at weddings;
indian guy: "lets go to their wedding and throw mashed potatoes at them! see how they like it!"
*mimes throwing a round squishy object like snowball fights*

Last edited:
reminds me of a skit from russell peters about weddings.....

on finding out that ang moh's throw rice at weddings;
indian guy: "lets go to their wedding and throw mashed potatoes at them! see how they like it!"
mimes throwing a round squishy object

No lah, rice is intact and uncooked, so the Indian guy should throw WHOLE uncooked potatoes at the wedding couple. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

you roast arh... err ok nvm i don't want to eat anymore....

you can let me know you better then :devil:
Harlo! DM can cook better than most women, and can make you swallow your own tongue when you eat the food he cook.

got eye don't know who is oh ye oh! :sticktong

Harlo! DM can cook better than most women, and can make you swallow your own tongue when you eat the food he cook.

got eye don't know who is oh ye oh! :sticktong

Hahahaha! You say me liddat then I have to cook a tongue dish for VONNNnnnnnn! :devil:

You talking "tossing my salad" har? hahahahahahah

OOUuuu, I will toss you in a salad anyday Sammmieeeeeeeboi! Hehehehehe! :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

There is a shop at Raffles City on the 3rd floor that sells alot of typical American party and holidays decorations, balloons and stuff. Even Mexican Pinata!! I am sure I saw some confettis there. But buy and use don;t let me see any STOPM.COM complain of people throwing this about and never sweep and left the place all messy with it hor. I don't want to be partially blame for that heheh...

Status
Not open for further replies.