Status
Not open for further replies.

josho

Nov 27, 2004
Jln Teck Whye
pboong.com
Anyone know where can I get it?

3019684568_49edf4ab92.jpg

While doing wedding photo shoot, my client family told me they got it from JB and SG is quite expensive tho. But I want to know where of SG can I get since I dun go JB wor...

Last edited:
SD card or USB device like thumb drive and HDD. Connected to TV :)

Anyone know where can I get it?

3019684568_49edf4ab92.jpg

While doing wedding photo shoot, my client family told me they got it from JB and SG is quite expensive tho. But I want to know where of SG can I get since I dun go JB wor...

dunno if u know it...

Western Digital have 1 also... but no rmvb...

http://www.wdc.com/en/products/products.asp?driveid=572

seems like only china made ones support rmvb, else will cost alot.

Thanks DCA, I didn't know abt it but prefer a RMVB tho. And yes, only China did this. But I seen before another one but without USB, heard that SLS can get but dunno which shop. But prefer this due to USB connection. WD is tempting due to HDMI but sad that must get HDD in it n no RMVB support. :(

u can try Sim Lim level 6, a few shops away after Alphawave, away from the escalator.
There's a shop selling just these players.

I ever came across something like this from Sandisk. You can check either Sim Lim Square or Funan Centre.

My friend bought a similar device. He connected the device to the TV, then he say you plug in a thumbdrive or any memory storage device, it will auto detect and let you choose the show you want to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.