Where to buy RAM?

chinesechef

Jan 13, 2010
Hey,
Just looking for a good place to buy pc parts, more specific RAMs for my laptop.

Any place you would recommend offline or online?

Where to buy RAM? Ask the goat............................ :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Does it require a lot of haggling? ^^

Not really.... just go to the many shops selling PC parts, take the free price list, look at the type of RAM you want.... compare price among the shops..... then buy lor. :thumbsup:

i just threw 2x 1gb SODIMM!

Where to buy RAM? Ask the goat............................ :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: You beat me to it... Or visit the Himalayas!

For PC parts, there is no other better place to go to other than Sim Lim - I can't say the same for Cameras though.. LOL. I usually do my Random-Access-Memory hunting at the second level from the top... it's that the 6th floor? At one of the corner shops, I'd check for Random-Access-Memory prices, even SDHC cards for cameras!

Last edited:
Hey,
Just looking for a good place to buy pc parts, more specific RAMs for my laptop.

Any place you would recommend offline or online?

normally i will get from SLS. my usual shops are Best Bargain (5F), Bizgram (5F), Fuwell (not sure which floor, mayb 4F?) etc. like some others said, just look at the FOC price list, select the lowest and whack lor. dont think there is a lot of room to haggle. and the price difference usually $1-2. :)

:bsmilie: You beat me to it... Or visit the Himalayas!

I wonder how many of us thought of that goat when we read the title :sweatsm:

At least three of us, my guess.