LR Tips Busting Common Myths About Lightroom

RSSNewsFeeder

Apr 9, 2018
The World
www.clubsnap.com
Terry’s video on this is getting lots of buzz, and if you watch you – you’ll be amazed at what you’ll uncover (and what shines a lot upon). This is REALLY good stuff! Check it out below.

I told ya it was going to be good!
🙂

Insane Deal on my new “How Do I Do That in Photoshop?” Book​

image-1024x564.png

Last night, for the launch of my new book, to celebrate we did an online author “Book Chat” where I share a bunch of Photoshop Tips from the book, and we gave away some goodies, and just had a fun Photoshop time. However, when we do these (I do these book chats for all my new book launches), my book publisher, RockyNook, gives a screaming deal to the folks watching. A crazy doesn’t even make sense deal, and they are offering it through the end of the day today.

It retails for $34.95. Amazon discounts it down to $33.37.

RockyNook is offering it direct for $15 until tonight. The print edition. Seriously.

Just $10 for the eBook version, and (get this) only $20 for BOTH! It would make a perfect gift, too!

Here’s the link to get the deal (only good through today, as best as I can tell).

image-1-1024x578.png

Have a great weekend everybody! #GoBucs (we’re leading our division, which is a miracle unto itself, but we go to GreenBay this Sunday – an incredibly hard place for anyone to win, much less the Bucs, so let’s hope the Falcons and Saints both lose, too).

-Scott

The post Busting Common Myths About Lightroom appeared first on Lightroom Killer Tips.

Continue reading...