where to buy paddings for bags?

savager

Jun 12, 2004
I couldn't find a nice camera bag to put my dslr + 4 lenses + 2 flashes + tripod, so i was thinking of using the casual army backpack ( black color, "adventurer" ) to carry my stuff. however it has no padding - so i want to get some for it. any idea where i can get it cheap? ( please don't recommend me new bags because i've already made up my mind.. thanks! )

You can try the orange inserts from Orient Photo (Sim Lim square). It has good padding and has 3 main compartments.

search on ebay, they come in many colors and sizes depending on ur needs and ur bag size.

savager said:
I couldn't find a nice camera bag to put my dslr + 4 lenses + 2 flashes + tripod, so i was thinking of using the casual army backpack ( black color, "adventurer" ) to carry my stuff. however it has no padding - so i want to get some for it. any idea where i can get it cheap? ( please don't recommend me new bags because i've already made up my mind.. thanks! )

Bought mine from eBay sg.
Search: camera bag inserts.

ebay/gmarket or some other online shops should have the insert u are looking for, i bought pulseme one.. ok ok la haha. most expensive inserts = A & A ones.. but i dont see the need haha.