Where to buy LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought from AMK MS color with 4gb card, case, spare batt and protector. The strange thing is the shopkeeper demand me to fill up the panasonic portion of the warranty card and claiming that Panasonic will collect from them. Does any of you who bought from MS was asked to filled up the warranty card too? Anyone knows where to register the cam online? I went to panasonic website but cannot find it leh..........

simple...
my guess is...
there's panasonic promoters there who need the warranty card to claim commission

simple...
my guess is...
there's panasonic promoters there who need the warranty card to claim commission

Arhh......as long as the warranty is not void, I don't bother. I am sceptical about the card not being delivered to Panasonic for some reasons. The insistance for filling up the waranty card on the spot really triggers my suspicion.

my too but they did not ask to fill up the card they just take the portion and told me they will post for me :think:

actually i never like to fill up warrangty card and give immed.

Reason being if you find a fault with the cam later, you cannot send back for 1 to 1 exchange since your warranty card already sent in.

Just bought mine LX3 camera at MS AMK hub. 699 with the the 4gb mem card, case and the batt. And I did write my owners detail on the card.

Got my LX3 from MS Color as well. They just restocked today. Although the extra battery being offered now is only a 3rd party one, but still no complaints with the amount of useful freebies in their package (Lumix case, screen protector, 4GB SDHC, card reader in addition to the 2nd battery) :)

So the earlier bundled by MS color provide original batt as the extra battery? if so then it is the cheapest bundle liao

Just bought mine LX3 camera at MS AMK hub. 699 with the the 4gb mem card, case and the batt. And I did write my owners detail on the card.

Actually I was about to jio u buy together to see whether can eke out more discounts...haiz...me too late...

Anybody noes what are the bundles being offered by the 2 stores at Holland V, i.e. Lucky and ParisSilk and what're the lobangs at Cathay Photo currently?

So the earlier bundled by MS color provide original batt as the extra battery? if so then it is the cheapest bundle liao

AFAIK they never offer 2nd original battery in their package before and not all shops give spare battery too as I believe the 2nd battery is not part of the official package by Panasonic. The official package is one 4Gb SD card and original Lumix case only.

...Anybody noes what are the bundles being offered by the 2 stores at Holland V, i.e. Lucky and ParisSilk and what're the lobangs at Cathay Photo currently?

Answering my own qns:

Cathay Photo (Peninsula branch)
$710 with 2% off if u pay cash(= $695.80).. Bundle is 4GB card with case. No battery bundled, whether original or 3rd-party. Original battery also no stock if u wanna buy. No mention of sreen protector or mini-tripod(not that I tink anybody wants it too though).

John 3:16(Funan)
$700 with 4GB card and case. Again no battery and mention of other "freebies" also. Stock for camera arriving in today's afternoon.

anyone here selling their lx3?
i dun mind buying over a used!

got my lx3 at mscolor today
@ 699 with 4gb mem card (pana class 4), case, the batt, card reader and screen protector..!

but it wasn't sealed? think the sales person took out the warranty to fill beforehand?? any idea?

Just bought from AMK MS color with 4gb card, case, spare batt and protector. The strange thing is the shopkeeper demand me to fill up the panasonic portion of the warranty card and claiming that Panasonic will collect from them. Does any of you who bought from MS was asked to filled up the warranty card too? Anyone knows where to register the cam online? I went to panasonic website but cannot find it leh..........

the person asked me to fill too. i obliged lor.. haha
but suay suay anything wrong (touchwood!) can take it back within 7 days.. :)

yesterday..i was at harbourfront and checked out this electronic shop (located near ferry check-in)...was quoted $679 for LX3 (there's still stock) and comes with a 4-GB card and casing. they seem pretty negotiable...'cos we were also asking for the price of TZ15 and they were willing to match the lowest quote that we've got - which is $515 (comes with 2x4GB SD card, casing & tripod).

Last edited:
the person asked me to fill too. i obliged lor.. haha
but suay suay anything wrong (touchwood!) can take it back within 7 days.. :)

spend a few minutes to fill up only and you don't have to post yourself...like that also lazy...ownage lah.

yesterday..i was at harbourfront and checked out this electronic shop (located near ferry check-in)...was quoted $679 for LX3 (there's still stock) and comes with a 4-GB card and casing. they seem pretty negotiable...'cos we were also asking for the price of TZ15 and they were willing to match the lowest quote that we've got - which is $515 (comes with 2x4GB SD card, casing & tripod).

All prices include GST or not?

Got my LX3 at Alan Photos SL yesterday for
S$680 GST included , extra 3rd party bat, case , 4g card, protector and tripod ....

Got my LX3 at Alan Photos SL yesterday for
S$680 GST included , extra 3rd party bat, case , 4g card, protector and tripod ....

Need to bargain, or get from any specific salesperson?

Does your set already comes with the new firmware?

Status
Not open for further replies.