Where to buy LX3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shld be from the above posts.

yes, got it for $699 yesterday... free case, screen protector, 4gb sd card, oem battery.... no card reader
eh... u got from MS also? shd have a card reader... like a thumbdrive. I got my set ytd as well, including the adaptor and step up ring.

eh... u got from MS also? shd have a card reader... like a thumbdrive. I got my set ytd as well, including the adaptor and step up ring.

yeah i got it from MS color at AMK Hub. they did not give me and i did not really fight for 1 since i already got a card reader

they tried to give me a class 2 toshiba sd card. i ask them about free lexar cards then they "search" their cupboard then finally "found" a panasonic class 4... a bit annoyed about that ;(

any difference in class 2 and class 4 card ?

i mean does it make a difference on the LX3 if we used a class 2 or a class 4 card ?

Got my LX3 from MS Color as well. They just restocked today. Although the extra battery being offered now is only a 3rd party one, but still no complaints with the amount of useful freebies in their package (Lumix case, screen protector, 4GB SDHC, card reader in addition to the 2nd battery) :)

the compatable battery is sold for $10.00 only what..

which means a class 4 card would be better than a class 2?
thanks =)

what is the adaptor for? and what step up ring??

if the compatible batt is sold only for $10..it must be of very low quality.

the compatable battery is sold for $10.00 only what..

Yesterday check form Alan Photo at Sim Lim. 690 with the 2 freebies that Panasonic gives, no extra freebies.

Yesterday check form Alan Photo at Sim Lim. 690 with the 2 freebies that Panasonic gives, no extra freebies.

Wah, one up price all up price? What r the 2 "standard" freebies? Any input with regards as to Cathay Photo's offer? Or even John 3:16?

the compatable batt i saw was some no brand one at a shop in AMK. But when i got my lx-3, Lucky Store was selling a compatable battery for $15 only. EDWORKS brand if i am not wrong.

the 2 freebies are a 4gb SD card and the case.

Just bought from AMK MS color with 4gb card, case, spare batt and protector. The strange thing is the shopkeeper demand me to fill up the panasonic portion of the warranty card and claiming that Panasonic will collect from them. Does any of you who bought from MS was asked to filled up the warranty card too? Anyone knows where to register the cam online? I went to panasonic website but cannot find it leh..........

Just bought from AMK MS color with 4gb card, case, spare batt and protector. The strange thing is the shopkeeper demand me to fill up the panasonic portion of the warranty card and claiming that Panasonic will collect from them. Does any of you who bought from MS was asked to filled up the warranty card too? Anyone knows where to register the cam online? I went to panasonic website but cannot find it leh..........

they ask me to fill it too... save me the hassle to post it... some shops also do that as a service when i purchase other stuffs, so i think it's ok..

Status
Not open for further replies.