where to buy equipment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kian

Oct 14, 2003
hi guys...

i am looking into getting a Canon 10D... however only Alan Photo has stock for that and not Cathay Photo...

how could a small shop like Alan Photo has stock and Cathay Photo being a bigger shop not have any stock...

could it be Alan Photo import from overseas?...

can anyone tell me if Alan Photo is a good and trustworthy place to buy any photography equipment?...

please help...

Well, comparisons shouldnt be made based on a shop's size. For all that matters, maybe CP had imported 100 sets and sold them all while AP took only 5 and had 2 left? Anyway, I guess its safe to purchase from AP. There's a reason why its forever so crowded and I'm sure it wun be so popular if they arent trustworthy to begin with. I myself bought a couple of stuff from them and they seem to be working fine :) though i'm sure there'll be folks here with their fair share of bad shopping experiences at AP. The only thing I can tell u here is that AP has rather unfriendly assistants, maybe coz they too busy or something. ;)

kian said:
hi guys...

i am looking into getting a Canon 10D... however only Alan Photo has stock for that and not Cathay Photo...

how could a small shop like Alan Photo has stock and Cathay Photo being a bigger shop not have any stock...

could it be Alan Photo import from overseas?...

can anyone tell me if Alan Photo is a good and trustworthy place to buy any photography equipment?...

please help...
You really think Alan Photo is just a small shop? Think again; they are more than meets the eyes. Anyway, why worry? If the warranty is from Canon Singapore, then their stock should come from Canon Sg.

Status
Not open for further replies.