Where to buy A & A or Leicatime Cases in sg?

buganeal

Apr 18, 2006
Hi all! Was wondering if anyone know where i can get A&A or Leicatime cases for M series cameras in Singapore?

Was looking around today at the usual shops (CP,AP,K-?)... able to see a few A&A cases but all limited in colours and have not been able to find a single leicatime case... :(

Thanks in advance for all future leads! :thumbsup:

De Camera Consultant carries A&A cases. Not sure if it is what you are looking for though.

Ahhh.... thks for reply.. i have checked out De Camera website... it only has black... Actually, all the other shops i have cheked out all also only have black... im actually looking for dark brown.... :D

A&A only have black I think. You can try Zhou case or Luigi case. Zhou case you can buy from Chiff. Luigi case only can buy online at www.leicatime.com or ebay

A&A only have black I think. You can try Zhou case or Luigi case. Zhou case you can buy from Chiff. Luigi case only can buy online at www.leicatime.com or ebay

ok thks.. thing is i already have a Zhou case ( also bought from chiif) ... looking for a softer feeling case hence A&A of which i think i saw a brown one online :D

You may want to try Luxecase from Korea :)

buganeal said:
Can they be bought locally? Thks!
as far as I know, a&a are brought in locally by schmidt (not sure who the sales agents are) and de camera consultant, and zhou case by chiif.

luigi and luxcase cases are not available locally - luigi is only available from his site or ebay. luxcase is available from their korean website (email them, they can correspond in english).

however, i think chiif has also brought in s new korean label (can't rem the name, something like aveonva) that you can check out.

as far as I know, a&a are brought in locally by schmidt (not sure who the sales agents are) and de camera consultant, and zhou case by chiif.

luigi and luxcase cases are not available locally - luigi is only available from his site or ebay. luxcase is available from their korean website (email them, they can correspond in english).

however, i think chiif has also brought in s new korean label (can't rem the name, something like aveonva) that you can check out.

Thks a bunch.. will give schmidt a call... :thumbsup:
I already emailed Luigi.. awaiting his response *fingers crossed*

Orient Photo SL square 6th floor carries A&A also..

CP carries the AA range also.