Where photo lab that can print digicam files ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andslm

Hi guys,

i got some question ...where can i print my digicam files ? must it format in JPEG or can other format ? doe the lab accept compact flash and CD (after i touch up the picture i save as JPEG in CD)??

how juch is it cost ?

Thanks alot,
andslm

I do believe Fujifilm provides such a service online...
Check it out on their website...

Found out that some Konica developers also provides the service. $5 for service and 30 cents per print (same as film). I got this info at the shop at Penisular Plaza.

Standard Photo and Singapore Color Centre provides digital photo printing service too. For >20 pics, the charges are $0.35 for 4R. For >$8 of prints, there is no handling charge ($4 otherwise).

The best thing is, you could use their discount card and save 15% (becomes ~$0.30). I've printed at Standard Photo at Raffles Place and I'm very pleased with the results. I find that the colors are a bit richer than Fujifilm's prints.

Are the prices still valid? I have 70 pics to develop, means no handling charge? I will only need to provide the safra discount card upon collection right?

Thanks in advance. :)

Originally posted by mpenza
Standard Photo and Singapore Color Centre provides digital photo printing service too. For >20 pics, the charges are $0.35 for 4R. For >$8 of prints, there is no handling charge ($4 otherwise).

The best thing is, you could use their discount card and save 15% (becomes ~$0.30). I've printed at Standard Photo at Raffles Place and I'm very pleased with the results. I find that the colors are a bit richer than Fujifilm's prints.

Through some "research" for my own printing needs recently, I've compile the following table.

http://www.onlinesrs.com/gallery/misc/digi_print

When time permits, I'll go through these related postings here and update the table. At the mean time, feel free to add any additional info I may have lack within that website (using the "add comment") so I'll roll them up later.

Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.