Where do you guys get the MONEY for a 5DmkII ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becos he gear lusts, that's why.;)

haha, apparently not. i used that for my everyday photos. everywhere i go, i will bring along a small camera to not miss any moments for a shoot. =D

its a perfect small little cam with great sensor to produce clear n crisp shot.

haha, apparently not. i used that for my everyday photos. everywhere i go, i will bring along a small camera to not miss any moments for a shoot. =D

its a perfect small little cam with great sensor to produce clear n crisp shot.

Then ok lor, since it has a great sensor, then you dun need a 5DMkII.;p

My secret? Delayed gratification.

Plan and save... there's no other way.

Even if you are considering prostituting yourself, you can't buy a 5D MK2 with just one 'session'. Consider the costs: $3,800 (5D Mk2) divided by $150/session = 25 sessions. Assuming you can service 2 clients per night, that works out to 12.5 days, or approximately 2 weeks. Note that if you go via an agent, you only get 40% - that will set you back about one month.

Choose wisely..

thats assuming the TS is the $150 category to begin with. no offence to ts. :bsmilie:

Then ok lor, since it has a great sensor, then you dun need a 5DMkII.;p

LOL, thats 2 whole different story. i still feel that the picture sharpness at high ISO for a 5DmkII still beats everything else. the picture quality is still whole lot of difference. haha, if a compact can beat a FF. it will save me lots of trouble. ;p

thats assuming the TS is the $150 category to begin with. no offence to ts. :bsmilie:

LOL, i would be the CAT c corner. 50 bucks per night.

yeah dude, thats y i too have stopped zhng-ing my car. haha its pointless. i rather divert tat interest in photography. must more fulfilling to my life. =D

hey mate. you still got money to buy a car and even zhng it in the past. on the bright side some of the 5D2 owners don't even drive.(Myself is one such person)....pls be more prudent in your finances..i don't know how much you earn and i don't need to know. but to sweat or use all your bonus just to buy a camera which earns nothing for u. i can't see the reasons for it.is like some of female friends...once get their bonus straight away go LV.

Hobbies shld be no sweat to you....if you need loan or installments then something is really wrong.

I do have installments on some of my toys but not all. and the reason is that i can't get a better deal by paying cash so might as well while i can keep the cash for investment. But if at any point i need to pay up the installment immediately,it is no problem for me and i have no need to sweat abt it.

Actually I have a tree at home that I pluck my money from.
money-tree.jpg

hey mate. you still got money to buy a car and even zhng it in the past. on the bright side some of the 5D2 owners don't even drive.(Myself is one such person)....pls be more prudent in your finances..i don't know how much you earn and i don't need to know. but to sweat or use all your bonus just to buy a camera which earns nothing for u. i can't see the reasons for it.is like some of female friends...once get their bonus straight away go LV.

Hobbies shld be no sweat to you....if you need loan or installments then something is really wrong.

I do have installments on some of my toys but not all. and the reason is that i can't get a better deal by paying cash so might as well while i can keep the cash for investment. But if at any point i need to pay up the installment immediately,it is no problem for me and i have no need to sweat abt it.

lol, sad to say. its my dad's car. i zhng it for him. wat a wrong move during my younger days.

yah man, its a big no-no for me to pay by instalment. i did it once with my lappy and it was a wrong wrong move for my whole year finances.

currently im still a part time student, part time worker. no way could i afford a car with those stuff below.

I was wondering where do you guys (5DmkII owners) get the money to purchase such an expensive body. Any sources to earn some quick cash?! haha. Im intending to upgrade to a 5DmkII by stumped by the pricing.

The following message is extracted from this singapore local movie "Money Not Enough 1"

Ah nan said " U go to those bank in geylang arh , and rob! Those Security guards fat fat 1. Want die want die those."

:bsmilie:.. TS, you're so in love with the 5D II, wait your gf/wife jealous....:sweatsm:

Wait for 10 years later....that time 5DmkII will be very cheap. :)

Work for Leeman bros.

They used to issue bonuses over 30mths. In HK, some said they got over 50mth! Imagine you just work as a janitor for 1k a month. Come CNY, you get 50k... Shoik right? You wont be looking at 5Dmii. You probably be on a honeymoon love shoot with a willing model and shoot till your heat's content...:heart:

My friend from HK said that some bankers had 100mth bonuses. Now, thats a lie!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2008/oct/17/executivesalaries-banking
Quote:
"In Britain, Bob Diamond, Barclays president, is one of the few investment bankers whose pay is public. Last year he received a salary of £250,000, but his total pay, including bonuses, reached £36m."

Somehow, my casio calculator went into n mode when i punched in the numbers.:bsmilie:
So, a 144mth salary bonus is really possible.;)

Actually I have a tree at home that I pluck my money from.

At the leeman treasury, you wont be shaking dollars off a tree. You probably be swimming in an olympic pool of cash with 500 babes waiting in line for you.

Eat grass lor.

most of my friends chose they couldn't afford it... So got an A850 instead. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.