Where could I buy a good Electric Bicycle in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2013
Iiagan
Dear All,

I am wondering if anyone could point me to a place where I could buy a reliable Electric Bicycle in Singapore?
My budget is around $600...wonder if there's a decent budget for one...

Thanks

Don't think you can get an electric bike for $600.

My dad bought a Made in China , heavy as a lorry electric bike for more than $1k from a shop in Geylang.

Later than realised there is a shop in Trade Hub 21 (closer to where I live) selling better looking ones.

My budget is around $600...wonder if there's a decent budget for one...
$600? Keep pedaling ..
If you really want a decent one, add a zero at the right side of the figure.

was it rodalink? down there only 1 bike shop i think.

Nope. I might have confused Enterprise Hub with Trade Hub 21. I think the motorised bike shop is at Enterprise Hub along Toh Guan East. I will confirm if I pass by.

The one in Geylang is at 279, Geylang Rd.

My dad's experience with motorised bikes are they bound to have problems. So it is impt to buy one from near your place. Else it is bothersome to transport the broken down bike for repair.

Thanks ManWearPants.
I have been actively looking for one but it seems most are around $900-$1200 range.
Yes the bike is heavy so one need to buy it near his/her place otherwise would need to peddle it home. Hehe

Don't think you can get an electric bike for $600.

My dad bought a Made in China , heavy as a lorry electric bike for more than $1k from a shop in Geylang.

Later than realised there is a shop in Trade Hub 21 (closer to where I live) selling better looking ones.

11833098824_5386bfb377_b.jpg

$600 probably can buy this. BTW, it is a motorised skateboard.

MKP Store

Add: 48 Toh Guan Road East Enterprise Hub #01-104
Singapore 608586 Tel:+65 64626170 Fax: +65 67954678 Website:www.mkpbikes.com.sg
Email: mkpbikes@mkp.com.sg
Operating Hours: Mon - Sat: 9.30 am to 8.30 pm
Closed on Sundays & Public Holidays

nice. So it is at Enterprise hub.

Also note that the replacement for motor and lithium battery are in the region of $300 and up each. The main control at the handle is about $80-100. And since these are not weather sealed, good luck.

I was at the Geylang store today. It is called RR between lorong 13 and 15. The boss told me that he got a container shipment coming in tomorrow.

MKP has some very nice e-bikes.... Like Ferrari-designed one's...

Status
Not open for further replies.