Where can i get Pentax K-x RED.

WanFancy

May 11, 2011
Where can i get a Pentax k-x Red.? And how much does it cost for a 1st hand and a 2nd hand. And how much will it cost if it were to come with the 18-55 kit lens.? Help..... I'm selling my Canon 550D for it. Thanks.! =)

SLR-Rev? Manly?

Gotta be honest i aint. =D
i'm cutting on cost so i'm just gonna get the k-x. =)

some pple are selling the k-x body only for 400+ in buy/sell. have to check the physical condition before determining if its a good buy though.

a good condition red one might fetch a slightly higher premium.

last i recall, the DAL 18-55 shouldn't add more than $80 to the price.

if u are familiar with the canon 550d, u might want to consider the K-R instead, even if it costs more. the k-x is a little too basic imo. one feature that used to bug a lot of pple is the lack of visible AF point indicator in the viewfinder, so even though there are 11 AF points, u won't know which one is being used on 11-point auto.

most users end up setting center AF point and re-composing to get around this.

some pple are selling the k-x body only for 400+ in buy/sell. have to check the physical condition before determining if its a good buy though.

a good condition red one might fetch a slightly higher premium.

last i recall, the DAL 18-55 shouldn't add more than $80 to the price.

if u are familiar with the canon 550d, u might want to consider the K-R instead, even if it costs more. the k-x is a little too basic imo. one feature that used to bug a lot of pple is the lack of visible AF point indicator in the viewfinder, so even though there are 11 AF points, u won't know which one is being used on 11-point auto.

most users end up setting center AF point and re-composing to get around this.

Thanks.! =)

wah..kx body only $400?? I am tying to pre-empt the next model by selling my kx now while it still has more value, so when the new mirrorless camera come..walla! (Pentax way overdue for refresh). But man..if that is the price, then no point pre-empting because the price now and a few months later will not differ muchj. At least I can use the kx in the interim. :)

In anycase, if you are desperate and willing to pay more, those non-traditional camera store in chinatown stocks do some pentax camwera. (apart from Manly) and so do those in Lucky Plaza but be prepared to pay more there. Suggest you monitor the usual shops for a few weeks for new stocks before trying.