where can buy the second hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

danken

Feb 7, 2008
I wonder where can buy the second handed (lens/ accesories/ etc) for my canon
the shop must honest, a little bit expensive doesn't really matter. thx :)

Best place is still here at ClubSnap Buy and Sell.

Shops still have to make a profit, so you won't be getting the absolute best deals.

But if you insist, do check out the 2nd hand shops at Peninsula Plaza, Peninsula Shopping Centre and The Adelphi, all within walking distance from each other.

hmm.. agree.. Best place is still here at ClubSnap Buy and Sell.
but I 'm still newbie. Dont know how to check the item's condition
thats why i prefer a reputable shop :D

For second hand goods, shops are almost never trustworthy. Once they sense you don't know what you're doing, you're in trouble.

Do a search on these forums, there have been 100+ threads on what to look out for when buying second hand. All the advice is there.

Ask the other members here... check and check again. All of us must learn from somewhere right. Best of luck to you... :thumbsup:

I believe most seller in CS are honest, since we are not like those "un-reputable" for out to con people.

I met a real nice seller ytd to get a lens from him. I bid it about 3 weeks ago and he reserve for me since I have am in exam period. Then he also teach me how to test the lens since I do not have much experience.

After I tried out the lens, he took over to test the lens to make sure that it works on my camera.

I believe its good to go to the B&S section to look at the thread and if the seller is good, most likely the previous buyer would "up" for him. :)

prior to buying, maybe u can ask the seller to post photos of the actual product, to look at the product's exterior condition.

then mayb u can ask to meetup to view/test out the product b4 u actually pay and buy it.

lastly, ask if u can get a 7 day "personal warranty". just in case the 2nd hand product is "dead on arrival" or faulty, which u didnt manage to test it out b4 u buy it. and ask for refund, etc..

sellers might not be able to provide all the 3 things mentioned above, but i believe most would agree. of cos, u can ask some1 experienced to go with u to check out the 2nd hand stuff..

Status
Not open for further replies.