when CS going to organize photoshoot like this.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[video=youtube;Ph64vPINE0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph64vPINE0Y[/video]

coolthought

Jun 23, 2008
When there is an insurance company that would insured folks going there for any sort of injuries and lost of life at an affordable price.

allenleonhart

Deregistered
Sep 17, 2008
Yes a bit. Dangerous don't you think so ?
oh apparently u havent seen international events and a screw up.

i find "fellow" photographers covering the same event to me more of a threat than anyone else. the probability and amount of damage they do to me and my equipment outweighs that posed to me by rioters any day...

David Kwok

Aug 23, 2008
Singapore
www.flickr.com
allenleonhart said:
oh apparently u havent seen international events and a screw up.

i find "fellow" photographers covering the same event to me more of a threat than anyone else. the probability and amount of damage they do to me and my equipment outweighs that posed to me by rioters any day...
When I mention dangerous, I am not interested in how much your gear will suffer from it :) Perhaps you are right, your fellow mates will shoot at you :)

Last edited:

allenleonhart

Deregistered
Sep 17, 2008
When I mention dangerous, I am not interested in how much your gear will suffer from it :) Perhaps you are right, your fellow mates will shoot at you :)
when i mention dangerous, i said to me and my gear. i didnt say damage only to gear.

try seeing how a 1dmk4 + 400mm come smashing into ur ribs? or how a 70-200 can smash into your face when some guy spins around?

Last edited:

jonathann

Jul 12, 2009
Tampines
Video is nothing compared to the recent riot in London which was really dangerous. Not from the girl scout kind of camera smashing in face danger.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
wow. perhaps i should have used * Sarcasm * in my title.

PS for those that have not watched the video.

it's about being behind the scenes of how these photojournalist catch that so called "shot" more or less staged.

Top Bottom