when CS going to organize photoshoot like this.

eleveninth

Jan 17, 2006
[video=youtube;Ph64vPINE0Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph64vPINE0Y[/video]

When there is an insurance company that would insured folks going there for any sort of injuries and lost of life at an affordable price.

Yes a bit. Dangerous don't you think so ?

oh apparently u havent seen international events and a screw up.

i find "fellow" photographers covering the same event to me more of a threat than anyone else. the probability and amount of damage they do to me and my equipment outweighs that posed to me by rioters any day...

allenleonhart said:
oh apparently u havent seen international events and a screw up.

i find "fellow" photographers covering the same event to me more of a threat than anyone else. the probability and amount of damage they do to me and my equipment outweighs that posed to me by rioters any day...

When I mention dangerous, I am not interested in how much your gear will suffer from it :) Perhaps you are right, your fellow mates will shoot at you :)

Last edited:
When I mention dangerous, I am not interested in how much your gear will suffer from it :) Perhaps you are right, your fellow mates will shoot at you :)

Have you watched the rest of it yet? :D

I want to start wearing makeup next time.

when i mention dangerous, i said to me and my gear. i didnt say damage only to gear.

try seeing how a 1dmk4 + 400mm come smashing into ur ribs? or how a 70-200 can smash into your face when some guy spins around?

Last edited:
Video is nothing compared to the recent riot in London which was really dangerous. Not from the girl scout kind of camera smashing in face danger.

wow. perhaps i should have used * Sarcasm * in my title.

PS for those that have not watched the video.

it's about being behind the scenes of how these photojournalist catch that so called "shot" more or less staged.